Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
;P pfft,I think you got me confused with someone else, I htink your thinking of someone with a motorcycle, I just have a bicycle{D

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lol i know its you on the left in pics ;) ;) :) and i think very nice pics to again we are lucky to have the girls we do on the boards :clap: :clap: :worship: phil
my friend mel and i went to mexico last week...though it was meant to be with kelly :(

For those of you who dont know...im the one on the left in both pics

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, got more picures in from our wedding. about 112 to be exact, plus the black and white versions of each.

holding my cousin's son, andrew, who i've seen about 3 times in his whole life (hence the concerned face he has!).

piggybacking and dancing combine to form an amusing spectacle!

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
[]Kaliningrad[];924064 said:
;P pfft,I think you got me confused with someone else, I htink your thinking of someone with a motorcycle, I just have a bicycle{D
pfft not confused, it's you I was refering to ;P

hahah but here we say y tu bike? o y tu bici? as short for bicicleta too.

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle ;P

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My little girl and I before our 4th of July party opn Saturday. And the second pic is of us on the 4th.

Steph

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sooo cute..i want one of those............moms not bad either lol{D ....

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My little girl and I before our 4th of July party opn Saturday. And the second pic is of us on the 4th.

Steph
very sweet picts NO PUN from me but thats how it should be mum and her girl having a good time thank you for sharing that with us :clap: :clap: :clap: phil

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
congrats.. you look verrryyyy sweeeett in those pictures :clap: :clap: :clap:
is nice to see a happy mom and daughter {D

Squeaksville

Arachnopeon
hi squeaksville good to see you on boards and your toy seems to be happy where it is ;) :) :rolleyes: phil[/QUOTE]

LOL that's my little sleep buddy what can I say! :p :rolleyes:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
you're brave putting your hand right there...I don't trust those lil buggers that much.

BUT...that porcupine reminded me of the ones I saw at the New Orleans Zoo last Saturday. I forget where they were from (somewhere in Asia since it was the Asian section) but they were freakin HUGE! With spines and all I'd put their size as around a full grown German Shepard...with a LOT of big spines :D And boy could they move fast, I don't know what the one did to the other but it took off running across the exhibit to go hide in a hole in the back somewhere...I think it could keep up with me :O

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you're brave putting your hand right there...I don't trust those lil buggers that much.

BUT...that porcupine reminded me of the ones I saw at the New Orleans Zoo last Saturday. I forget where they were from (somewhere in Asia since it was the Asian section) but they were freakin HUGE! With spines and all I'd put their size as around a full grown German Shepard...with a LOT of big spines :D And boy could they move fast, I don't know what the one did to the other but it took off running across the exhibit to go hide in a hole in the back somewhere...I think it could keep up with me :O
The one you saw was an Indian Porcupine. very close to the African Brush-tailed. Very long quills but they don't have barbs, not that it matters when they are a foot long.

This porcupine is pretty good once she gets in the crate. We are traineing her to go in voluntarily but she wanted to try and run that day. We have had some in the past that were so calm I could handle them with out gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.