Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I gotta make another joke, just to pick at you ted :p

She obviously sold herself short because what she got was something short.
Tee hee, just picking at you.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I gotta make another joke, just to pick at you ted :p

She obviously sold herself short because what she got was something short.
Tee hee, just picking at you.
:D ;P ...........

we better get back on topic..or we'll get in trouble.

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah, I love the one with Pixie...You know, with tattoos, and a top that doesn't fit well.....:rolleyes:

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
and what's the point of a tattoo you can't see?
All of my tattoos are hidden under clothing. I do not care if others can see my "tats" or not because they are personal, and only for me. I have both my calves done, and will be getting my back covered, shoulder to shoulder. But again, it will be covered, and the only reason I'll get it is because it has meaning to me. I am not a fan of getting a tattoo because it "looked cool" or because you "always wanted one", seriously get something with meaning, something that will speak to you forever, not a friggin Taz or "tribal" band on your arm.

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So you never wear shorts?
No I do, I don't HIDE them, but I don't care if others see them or not. I'm egocentric, they are all about me, lol.

EDIT* My choice of words wasn't great in my last post, lets not say "hidden under clothing" lets say "normally covered".

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's been a little while since I posted so, here goes. Here I am showing off my awesome muscles {D (Yeah I know, I tried)

-Sarah
Wow, you remind of an actress that shares your first name only you are way more beautiful, your features are much much better. You need to post more pics dear.

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here I am:

With pink hair:

On a hill:

Me bein a hippy:
Another beautiful spider girl, I love your pics they have a melancholic quality. And Milwaukee Oregon is gorgeous and rural (?).

OT: Oh lay off Pixie, she's pretty, looks sweet, and has incredible assets. Is that your girlfriend Genei? You're a lucky dude if she is.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wow haven't been here in a minute. Here's some SoCal love. I'm the one in the middle. On the left is Wayne (sick4x4) and the gentleman on the right is David (DavidRS). In the background is our ever growing group SCABIES.

Heres a group pic of all the SCABIES members (wellall the ones who were ate the bbq I think theres a lot more)

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
All of my tattoos are hidden under clothing. I do not care if others can see my "tats" or not because they are personal, and only for me. I have both my calves done, and will be getting my back covered, shoulder to shoulder. But again, it will be covered, and the only reason I'll get it is because it has meaning to me. I am not a fan of getting a tattoo because it "looked cool" or because you "always wanted one", seriously get something with meaning, something that will speak to you forever, not a friggin Taz or "tribal" band on your arm.
i totally agree with you. acctually i promise to my self that if one of the people that i love die, i will get a tatoo that represents them as a sacrifice for all the great things that they have done to me. I going to get a tatoo from Kat vondi when i turn 21, for my grand ma....

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Another beautiful spider girl, I love your pics they have a melancholic quality. And Milwaukee Oregon is gorgeous and rural (?).

OT: Oh lay off Pixie, she's pretty, looks sweet, and has incredible assets. Is that your girlfriend Genei? You're a lucky dude if she is.
unfortunately she's not :( but she is very sweet, i always turn purple when i'm around her:eek: . what i like about her the most is her split tongue. oh men she is so seductive:drool: i just wish she is my gf lol

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
unfortunately she's not :( but she is very sweet, i always turn purple when i'm around her:eek: . what i like about her the most is her split tongue. oh men she is so seductive:drool: i just wish she is my gf lol
Split tongue? *faints*

Hehehe, well at least you are fortunate to be friends with her and hang out. Far out, she's a hottie! :D

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It makes my head hurt when people judge the personality traits of people based off their appearance. :wall: :wall:

~Mikey

P.S. I like Pixie. She looks smart.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.