Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Schlyne said:
A better picture of me. This was taken at work.
ha...you almost look like you're smiling in that picture, you can't possibly be at work :p and i see a great spot to keep some B. jacksoni's on that desk behind you ;)

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It was a picture for a semster publication, since I'm still technically a co-op, so I get included in the co-op connection. It is sent to new co-op hires and is often taken along at job fairs by the recruiters.

I wouldn't dare attempt to keep any kind of invert at work unless I had an office, and then I'd still be concerned that the cleaning staff would kill it. Or the union would have fit or something. It's one of those big cubicles, I share it with 3 other people.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
oh...i thought you had a private office lol. True about the cleaning chemicals though...my work place is almost never cleaned (warehouse at the moment), oil, grease, dust, occasionally blood (THAT gets cleaned), coffee, soda, whatever accumulates lol. BUT...we have some sort of spider ALL over the warehouse. Long, thin legs and a fairly round body...not daddy-longlegs because these spin big webs (cob web style). *shrugs* free pets :D A coworker and I were feeding a select few of them last summer...aggressive lil buggers

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Over, I think you're the cutest guy I've seen here and I'm not even gay. I'm moving to where you live. Do the girls there like skinny boys? :/

Overmenneske

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
Do the girls there like skinny boys? :/
Apparantly not.
I'm extremely single.

But, hehe, thanks guys.
You are also very cute, Fergrim, although not in the same degree as Katie. ;)

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Do you live near a beach? I'm really starting think that where you live would be vastly superior to where I live :/

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Overmenneske said:
You are also very cute, Fergrim, although not in the same degree as Katie. ;)
Haha, I win! {D

For some reason, I really dig the skinny guys. And Over, if you're skinny and live near a beach, I'll be over quicker than you can say "find your passport." ;)

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Somehow I suspect you are making some not-very-spot-on connections to mental images when you think 'beach' :D

But Katie, you are indeed cute, (and if you ever feel a certain longing for pine-cones and needles...well, haha :p )

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm not thinking tan lines, sun, and surf, if that's what you mean Vys. :)

Beaches, no matter where they are, are always my favorite places to go. Wind, sound of water, and an excuse to take my shoes off (unless it's rocky....but even then I might). :D I find New England's beaches to be preferable to Miami-type beaches. Miami and the like are waaaay too crowded and too sunny and too hot. I'm not really a "sun" person. :p

And Vys, pine cones can be very good. :)

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Crotalus said:
Latest...

/Lelle
jag älskar it!
My favorite so far... even though the tupp hair is missing... still very sota. :D

Overmenneske

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Vys said:
But Katie, you are indeed cute, (and if you ever feel a certain longing for pine-cones and needles...well, haha :p )
Beh...nah.... Vys.....

So the instincts are there.....

I never would have thought. ;)

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yeah Vys, apparently overmenneske thought you were gay.. but he's wrong :) If overmenneske was gay, I might be gay too, for a little bit, maybe.

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
Here's me and Family this past fall..
Yes that's four girls for those who didn't know..

And for those going to Guelph I'm the one on your right..

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.