Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's a new picture of me (Chris, this one is for you ;) ) My brother took it for a project. Not the best picture, but.....eh, can't ask for too much.

Last edited:

Bean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Brian S said:
It's me again with a friend :}

You could be a pirate! Nice to see you Brian. For some time now as I read your posts, I've been trying to figure out what a scorpion sounds like... my brain tries to connect the avatar w/ the words.

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
guesskatiejules said:
Here's a new picture of me (Chris, this one is for you ;) ) My brother took it for a project. Not the best picture, but.....eh, can't ask for too much.

Frickin Gorgeous!

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
TroyMcClureOG82 said:
Ladies, here you go

If I asked you how much a it would cost for half an hour with a woman who is in possesion of all her own teeth would you be able to hook it up... cause damn you look like a pimp, brother.

TroyMcClureOG82

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL that had was my grandfather's I just tied the purple ribbon around it. I bought the suit for 10 bucks at the thrift store. I just added the purple shirt and purple ribbon to match my girlfriend's dress and get that pimp/gangsta effect. I'll probably post some more pics of me looking normal for these broads to drool over some more

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Katie, Couldn't open the file,unfortunately.Got "bad request" message :(

Sir George

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's a really cute picture. But I vote for Katie to change her avatar to the pic of her with the red wig.

-Kelly

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
kellygirl said:
That's a really cute picture. But I vote for Katie to change her avatar to the pic of her with the red wig.

-Kelly
Excellent idea Kelly! In fact Katie, I vote that you permanently dye your hair that color! {D

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You're a good man! Rum is my favorite...straight, of course.... :D

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WayneT said:
You're a good man! Rum is my favorite...straight, of course.... :D
Thanks wayne. If you like Rum, you should try "Cabot Tower". Its 57% and 100 proof

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
WayneT said:
Excellent idea Kelly! In fact Katie, I vote that you permanently dye your hair that color! {D
I considered that, but I think I'd better wait until I'm out of my parents house! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.