Who molted today?

Minty

@londontarantulas
Caribena versicolor sling molted. Doesn't look like it's grown much, but it looks very blue.

Element

Arachnopeon
I got a double whammy today

Euathlus sp. red and Brachypelma Emelia... both look to be about the same size though sadly(surprise surprise)

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
5E910EC6-3C7D-4168-B848-1AA09787D4FA.jpeg C. Versicolor sling watering the new skin from a drop on her web.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Bit of a surprise, my little 1" G. porteri molted today only 2 months after it's last molt. I had it for 6 1/2 months before it's first molt in my care so I really wasn't expecting it to molt again so soon.
Rosie molt June 25 2018.jpg

EDIT: It's all the way out now and it looks to have gained a good bit of size, another shocker, lol.

Last edited:

Spidersfrommars

Arachnopeon
My Caribena versicolor sling also molted today, I knew it was coming because it wasn't eating and its abdomen was huge. Its been 2 months since its last molt.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Adult female P. cambridgei and now adult female C. marshalli. Marshalli regenerated the leg she lost last time she molted.
Chilobrachys andersoni I bought maybe two weeks ago molted into a mature male.

Last edited:

BelgianWaffle

Arachnopeon
Feels crazy saying this since about 4 other people had their C. Versicolor moult today but my Versicolor moulted too... Managed to get a nice pic up-close!

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
P. miranda, P. sazimai, and C. darlingi #2.
Here is a shot of the darlingi's molt. 20180627_203624.jpg

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
The smaller of my two N. chromatus molted yesterday. I'm a little bummed because the molt looked pretty male, but it's not the end of the world.

Today, one of my Hapalopus sp. small and one of my P. sazimai molted. Soaking the molts right now so I can attempt to sex them

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Poecilotheria fasciata, ornata and Lampropelma nigerrimum arboricola molted

Last edited:

Thekla

Arachnoprince
C. elegans sling is moulting right now.
Homoeomma sp. blue peru has already laid out its moulting mat, C. versicolor is still searching for the best place to moult and T. cyaneolum and B. albo both buried away for moulting.
Exciting times! :D

SpiderLaw

Arachnopeon
Two molts tonight. The GBB I'm spider sitting which I expected, but thought might be a while off, and Timi the timid nhandu chromatus which was a complete surprise.