Who molted today?

cold blood

Staff member
My LD molted last night and my biggest P. cancerides molted last night....both are getting big.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I think mine (3") is a male its already showing hints of pink on the legs/carapace
i think mines a little bigger then that pushing the 4" area or more, but mine is fm =] she fits every so nicely in her small [not micro] terra cotta now tho =]

crlovel

Arachnopeon
My OBT molted! I had no idea it was even in pre-molt! I brought it home two weeks ago, she was bright orange all the way through, no darkening abdomen. Last night, she destroyed a cricket when offered. This morning, I have an OBT molt waiting for me outside of her burrow. Three more of my new slings and juveniles are in pre-molt now, too.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My A. sp amazonica molted out into a male, what a bummer the cherry red abdomen is gone, what a size gain he obtained too. I'd say 5.5-6" DLS as a guesstimate.

H. sp Columbia small

A versicolor into a male, not long ago.

Starantula

Arachnopeon
N. Chromatus sling finally popped and just finished. Hoping the many other pre molts will follow suit.

awiec

Arachnoprince
several members of the T.gigas group, P.rufilata, P.metallica, 2x A.sp Guyana Green, A.veluntina and P.vespertinus. We had a heat wave a week ago so naturally everyone decided to molt.