Who molted today?

cold blood

Staff member
N. chromatus #11

B. albiceps...lookin like a B. albiceps FINALLY...worth the long wait though, looking forward to her emergence.

cold blood

Staff member
My larger male C. schieodtei molted over night, at first glance he appears to have matured...looking for a MF now!!!!!

TsunamiSpike

Arachnosquire
Only just found the molt of one of our P.Irminia slings, happy to consider it a juvi now. Probably molted around 4-5 days ago, starting to get its little orange 'ticks' on it's legs too.

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
Both my A. geniculatta, both my N. tripeppi, both of my A. metallica, my A. Theraphosoides, my GBB and two out of my four T. sp. Honduras all molted recently. :D The Arachno-kids have been busy.

Radium

Outlaw Valkyrie
It was actually months ago, but my L. violaceopes sling did molt once before dying from someone else's arachnophobic ignorance!

I miss the hell out of that little murderbug.

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
It was actually months ago, but my L. violaceopes sling did molt once before dying from someone else's arachnophobic ignorance!
Whaaaaaaaat??? Did you post about this anywhere else on the forums, by any chance? I'm curious to know the details. Y'know, assuming you're willing to share said details of course.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Tapinauchenius cupreus sling molted today! It's first molt since I got it about a month ago. Also, my S. calceatum slings have been molting. :)

*Edit
My M. balfouri sling #2 of 2 molted today about 2 weeks behind #1. Starting to get the adult coloration. YAY!

Last edited: