Who molted today?

Zigana

Arachnosquire
Rain and high humidity means lots of molting from my collection. G. pulchra,A. genic, A. hentzi slings and G. porteri 3rd instars. Too many to count. One bad molt by one of my G. porteri females. :(

GG80

Arachnoknight
Finally after 19 weeks, my little 0.5" B. boehmei has molted again.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
Just woke up this morning and saw my H. Lividum just molted! :D
She lost one leg after a wet molt and I'm glad she finally molted. Hopefully she has at least a stub going :p

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
E. campestratus. Actually, it moulted below ground probably a week ago, but I don't really count it as a successful moult until I see the living finished product, and it emerged today. I wish I could get the moult. I may do a probe with the forceps

cold blood

Staff member
N. chromatus #6

P. nigricolor molted as well. Time to re-house soon, its gettin' big!

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Psalmopoeus cambridgei 2.5+" flipped and started molting last night; but figured I had lost him since he appeared stuck this AM - like things weren't progressing well at all. Took him over 20 hrs. (sigh) I lightly dampened substrate last night but it didn't reach to his tunnel (which appears bone dry).
Yay! This evening I have this strange new huge T next to a much smaller molt down in the burrow (yeah, psalmi made an accidental peep hole in bottom back side and bottom-bottom of acylic enclosure so I can play peeping mom).

GG80

Arachnoknight
My 1.75" A. genic had a big black shiny abdomen for the last few days. I just had a look at it to find it has just come out of a molt.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
A. velutina #2 molted and gained some size (possible male actually)

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
Lol this week tho

Fun week. First my H Lividum molted on Wednesday and about 3 hours ago my Avic Avic finished molting. Both had no issues, but unfortunately my Avic's molt was shredded at the abdomen so I still haven't sexed her/him

Snoo

Arachnopeon
Brachypelma boehmei sling molted last night around 11pm & I just missed it SIGH...nonetheless I'm pretty stoked.

LythSalicaria

Arachnosquire
P. cambridgei #2 molted a couple days ago, and my B. boehmei is on her back as we speak. Glad that I won't have to stay up all night to watch the progress with this one. :D

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
0.1 lp molted quite bit bigger then thought her molt measured about 4.66 i thought wasmore 4.25-4.33 ;) happy surprize lol

Last edited: