Who molted today?

Mariner1

Arachnosquire
P. vittata, P. rufilata, P. formaosa and my little P. regalis. Who grew his 4 legs back and now has 8 legs again. YES!

jtipton

Arachnopeon
My B. smithi molted yesterday. It hasn't come out of it's hide for me to see it fully yet but it looks like it gained quite a bit of size. It was at 1 1/4" and has been in pre-molt for about a month.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
P.sp purple molted.. was 3" im rly bad at sexing.. i feel i destroy small molts period. And with toying with new scope.. i butchered it.. but looks male x( not gona mark it as possible yet tho.. next molt ill send to kelly ig maybe a for sure xs

cold blood

Staff member
Both A. urticans molted today....within hours of on another...both were about 1" before.

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
My juvie lp molted last week and my juvie a genic just molted today. It had a viable molt i could lool at , it is male. Thing grew like an inch. 20141230_153251.jpg

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
GBB was molted out this morning unkown size didnt wana bother him too much.. scared him a bit when adding water in his dish and seen his eboli.. another MM gbb and a female who doesnt look near molt [and isnt according to sellers records] :( good thing i got one ready for a loan XD

Last edited:

cold blood

Staff member
Just caught my P. nigricolor on her back. While she was laying there I was finally able to get a measurement, she WAS 3.75"....can't wait to see her stretch her new legs. I'm expecting the orange to be gone from her rump, too.

A P. cancerides also just finished.

Last edited:

Medusa

Arachnoknight
Little G. pulchripes that never seems to grow or eat, or get any larger after a molt.

cold blood

Staff member
My little B. albiceps who never eats, molts or grows...molted this morning. Growth again, appears to be minimal.

Methal

Arachnosquire
1inch obt finally molted.
Sometime between 6am and lunch. Must have been a fast molt.

How soon should I toss a cricket in there?

cold blood

Staff member
1inch obt finally molted.
Sometime between 6am and lunch. Must have been a fast molt.

How soon should I toss a cricket in there?
Wait about a week. As long as 2 weeks (or more) for adults. Fangs need to harden, they should appear black when fully hardened.