Who molted today?

Saark

Arachnosquire
A. versicolor sling molted last night and Hapolopus sp. 'Pumpkin Patch' (freakin tiny sling) just molted like 45 min ago. Also, my GBB and OBT have molted recently.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
think my little boehmei molted last night its been in a burrow. a very, very. VERY closed up burrow. it finally closed up the last part i could see in yesterday.. and today i can kinda see a lil in there. like a needle sized hole of where dirt moved i think i see 10 legs XD

darkdestiny

Arachnopeon
My a.metallica and my g.pulchripes both molted within minutes of eachother, now I'm playing the waiting game on my OBT to emerge bigger

IMG_8732.jpg
20140922_215504.jpg
20140922_215620.jpg

Saark

Arachnosquire
P. ultramarinus sling molted last night. It's been buried in its burrow for 3ish weeks now. Can't wait for it to come back out! She was nice enough to provide a window into her burrow by digging clean up to the wall. I saw her molt pressed up against it last night :)

Last edited:

Big B

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My male P. ultramurinus male molted. Thought he was pen ult, but I guess not.

cold blood

Staff member
The 2nd P. cambridgei molted today...these things molt like clockwork...every 38-40 days and always within 24 hours of one another (the other molted yesterday).

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
MY p rufilata finally molted after waiting a month for her to molt! Now she's about four inches!

Mariner1

Arachnosquire
My OBT just finished. I knew I should have moved him first. Now he is a solid 3 inches and it's on like ping pong.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Actually it was 3 days ago, my little G. rosea (RCF), went from 2 1/2" to almost a full 3" DLS. Its carapace is so vibrant right now. Yep they grow slow but I have a mountain of patience. Lol!

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk