Who molted today?

Femangel

Arachnosquire
B. albopilosum molted in the night. I think a rehouse is needed after it has hardend.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ephebopus cyanognathus getting some size on it! And if my female Honduran ever molts, I'll party like it's 1999, taking FOREVER

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My C. darlingi molted today and my A. seemani sling and B. albopilosum molted yesterday.

Billy 5ek

Arachnopeon
My little LP just finished molting. It was little less then an inch LS. It took total of 5 hours. I was really concerned,but it all turned well.

Raivynn

Arachnopeon
My little B smithi molted close to Christmas, my LP sling molted on New Year's day (when my nephew was born!!), then my G pulchripes that molted Dec 18th molted again Jan 5th.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Ephebopus uatuman molted overnight! Gained a lot of size, and so did my C. marshalli. Time for a rehouse!

Last edited:

Femangel

Arachnosquire
A. geniculata sling number two finally caught up with it's brother or sister and molted in the wee hours of the morning. It was about time too :) one more molt and they will have outgrown their vials :)

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My H. maculata molted today, looks awesome! Now my Nhandu coloratovillosus just flipped over!!!

Last edited:

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
My Euathlus sp. Red molted yesterday! Took a bit to find the exuvium... She (hopefully she) went from a scrawny 1/4" to a whopping 1/3"!!!

03-002-crop.jpg

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I haven't had any molts in forever it seems. However my GBB is in heavy premolt now, so there's that to look forward to. I'm assuming my A versi is in premolt as well, because it hasn't left its web in weeks and seems to have sealed itself in.

Tarantulaking

Arachnopeon
My new curly hair sling just molted today. Just bought him two weeks ago in pre molt hasn't ate since once gonna be hungry.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My* female Lasiodora parahybana molted today I new it was coming and there she was this morning new and shinny she is over 5 inches now

otoha0309

Arachnopeon
A. avicularia molted today.
Little guy, had it for 4-5 months now and hasnt molted out of his second instar since we got it, finally looked in today and little Cheddar is much bigger and that freshly molted pale white in color.