Who molted today?

Mavet

Arachnopeon
I have three Nhandu tripepii slings that I got as 1cm specimens in September. One just moulted last night/this morning, another moulted yesterday, and the third moulted a few days ago. This is the second moult the triplets have gone through since I acquired them, and now they're each about 3cm in size! (a bit bigger than 1" for the non-metric bunch) The biggest change this time is that not only is there some slight striping on their legs, but they're also a lot more fuzzy too!

Mavet

Arachnopeon
My female GBB moulted sometime early this morning. She'd been in pre-moult for a while and I was eagerly awaiting a moult, but like a ninja she waited until I was asleep! Silly girl. Her adult colours are starting to come in though, which I am super excited about. Most notably, there's less tiger-striping on her abdomen, and her legs are more of a uniform blueish tone, whereas they previously had more segregated sections of orange/tan and black/navy. Still a gold carapace though, from what I can see! She's still kinda scrunched up right now, so I haven't gotten a post moult measurement yet, but if I had to guess, I'd say she went from 4cm to about 6-7cm (1.5" to ~2.25/2.5"). I know I fed her a LOT but I'm still pretty amazed at how much they can grow from one moult to another! (I'm waiting for my little 1/4" LP slings to blow this out of the water!) Anyway, here's a shot of my beautiful girl post-moult, waiting for her colours to fully darken and her new skin to toughen up:

IMG_3032.JPG

PeaceBee

Arachnoknight
Just got back from the expo out here to find my A. geniculata molting :) It is so beautiful!

naychur

Arachnosquire
My baby boy G pulchripes becam a man last night!

This is how I found him. Tibia hooks are present.

The last molt was a nice size.

Stretching out the next day.

(Sorry for the sideways pics)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 11-16-2013 at 07:57 PM ----------

My baby boy G pulchripes becam a man last night!

This is how I found him. Tibia hooks are present.

The last molt was a nice size.

Stretching out the next day.

Femangel

Arachnosquire
Our smallest C. cyaneopubescens molted in the night :) i'm so proud and overjoyed. First moult under our own roof! She is sitting on top of it, apparently eating it. Hope she walks away at some point so i can still recover the moult.

Whirligig

Arachnopeon
Yesterday my Stromatopelma Calceatum molted. Still having trouble sexing it, but gained like 3/4". Definitely happy with that.

Femangel

Arachnosquire
Found my L. Parahybana on her back this morning. Bit nervous for her.. just a quick question, how long can it take to molt? She is a good sized adult and i think she's hasent flipped over till the very wee hours of the morning. She is lying perfectly still now so that leads le to think she has only just begun. Is it now a matter of hours or i could i expect her to take much longer? Just hope it all goes well. She know what she's doing i guess but still i'm just a tad bit anxious.. :)

Mariner1

Arachnosquire
"Paco" my G. pulchripes molted early this morning. Took him about 5 hours total. I woke up and looked in on him and he said "TA DA !"

Femangel

Arachnosquire
Our L. parahybana did her molt succesfully. Took her about 5 hours, not too bad for such a big girl. Was worried about her yesterday evening cause she sat in this odd slumped position. Left her in peace. This morning she is sitting somewhere else in a normal upright position so all is well! Two succesfull molts in two days, so proud :) wish they would both climb off there moults though, i want them!

akarikuragi

Arachnosquire
I've had quite a busy week molt wise. First my P. irminia molted, grew a ton! Then my A. geniculata molted, followed by both of my B. vagans shortly there after. One of my itty bitty B. albopilosum slings molted, and my A. avicularia molted. He is absolutely stunning but he didn't grow very much.

naychur

Arachnosquire
My A versicolor gave me a new molt last night. Time to re-house out of the aborial sling enclosure!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My minatrix finally molted. I've been waiting for a month! Has some slightly new colors too. I'd get a pic but it's all in its tube web. Maybe when I rehouse it.

JC014

Arachnopeon
My A. Versicolor Though she died because of bad molt and also m P. Regalis.
RIP Versi.:(