Who molted today?

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Male B.auratum just hit 4” and C.guanxiensis sling got a phenomenal size growth, cant measure cause of all the web

Suspect H.scmidti moult too, but who would know? Lol

naychur

Arachnosquire
Coming back from a 4-day vacation, I found my A versicolor and my G rosea (RCF) had molted. Versi is a sling that is getting more and more blue.

Looks like my G pulchra and my L parahybana are getting ready.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Heckboy

Arachnopeon
My B. vagans "A" was looking ready to molt. Went out for a couple of hours and came home to this:

6-16-2013.jpg

Got quite a bit larger; time for a rehousing into a deli cup once it hardens up.

Beansbro1

Arachnopeon
P Metallica molting now

It was an 1-3/4 well see how much bigger it is tomm. I love how blue they are after a molt. It finally got some yellow after the last one now you can really see it
image.jpg

Scar

Arachnosquire
My P. cam molted today into around 2". Looks like I have another male, not 100% though. Wish that one of these days I could buy a female sling....

OBT1

Arachnosquire
My male G. rosea is in premolt and my obt finished a few hours ago. 4'' now.

cerialkiller

Arachnosquire

My 6" Chaco is molting as I type this ,

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

---------- Post added 06-20-2013 at 12:47 PM ----------

Almost done...

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FoxtheLviola

Arachnosquire
C. fimbriatus molted, and I think one of my OBTs molted as well. Hasn't come out of its burrow all the way yet.

glssr60

Arachnopeon
My A. Geniculata molted 06/21/13 around mid afternoon and is now about 2 1/2". I was planning on sexing her (calling it her for now) but she sat on top of the exuvium and by the time I was able to retrieve it later she had chewed up the area where I needed to look. Guess she's not ready for me to change the paint on the wall from pink to blue yet. :) I also have a B. Smithi and a G. Pulchripes about ready to molt. They are currently about 1/3" to 1/2" respectively.

toast4nat

Arachnosquire
My Poecilotheria sp. molted last night. It was sold to me as a P. regalis but I'm starting to think that's not what this is; it's really dark and does not even have a hint of a white stripe on the ventral side; it is now 3"+

JAG1708

Arachnopeon
One of my G.pulchra slings molted this morning and my other G.pulchra sling is molting as I type.

Greentriple

Arachnopeon
I've not posted in a while, but rather then try and catch you up on molts since my last post I'll stick with the topic.

This morning around 12 am my very first T, A. calcodes mosted for the first time in over a year. He/She is still hiding out so I can't tell you size, but from what I could see in color he/she may be a male.

Until such time,