Who molted today?

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
just got in a package today, and one of the borneo blacks (could have been the freebie the seller added) molted in transit. The sibling is around 1" but the one that molted is now about 1.5" and is jet black. So pretty, yet so mean.
The one that is smaller was real docile and rehouse was a breeze, but the one that molted instantly through me the Lampy threat display, and did not back down after rehousing. That damed thing is probably still in that position :sarcasm: No doubt she/it will be fun to raise up

Bugmom

Arachnolord
Charlie the LP sling molted at some point in the last... week? Don't really know, she's had herself holed up for awhile. I just happened to notice there were extra legs down in her hole today, so I pulled out the molt. Haven't actually seen her yet.

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A.versi finally moulted, had a huge jump in size I'm gona need to rehouse. Not sure when though, some time while I was away at a conference lol At her current size she should get her adult colours next moult I would say!

brotony101

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Came home from work to find my year-old P. antinous molted. Must have gained another inch! :eek: She's becoming QUITE the beast.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Discovered my P. irminia and T. cupreus both molted.

P. irminia -likely today as its still see through. This thing is now an easy 2.5-2.75" (suspect female :) )and is finally has solid adult coloration

T. cupreus- may have molted yesterday? It is not see through, but the molt isnt all crunchy yet. It appears to be about the same size as the irminia but cant really see this thing due to the web ball she is in. These guys/girls really dig in deep.

Expecting my P. metallica to follow suit any day now.

Last edited:

pardozer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It's been a couple days since she molted. Here is my 2.25" P. Metallica, named P. Metallica B lol. I also have a 1.25" P. Metallica :))

Enjoy

uploadfromtaptalk1360378936750.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1360378961896.jpg

Theist 17

Arachnosquire
uploadfromtaptalk1360384476189.jpg

Forgot to post a picture! Persephone's all hardened up now, so I figured I would handle her a bit and grab a measurement. Two and a quarter inches now!

brezo

Arachnosquire
My g. aureostriata molted(g. pulchripes) !! :D Oooo happy days, o happy days, oooo happy days :D I waited so long for this one to actually molt(premolt took ages!!), im so happy now :)

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Taz, my A.versi sling finally moulted after having taken quite long - and has done so while I was preparing homework for my student. Niiiiice.