Who molted today?

SpiderNurse

Arachnopeon
B. auratum molted tonight. Still waiting for it to flip back over, then I will have post molt pictures and hopefully I can get some help sexing the molt :) I just hope it happens before I fall asleep lol.

8leggedloverlassie

Arachnosquire
My Phlogius crassipes (Kuttabul) Phoenix. It was only this mornin I noticed it was VERY dark, then when I came bak home a freshly molted Phoenix was there to greet me

Sweepstakes

Arachnopeon
one of my 2 P. murinus that were bought at the same time molted today. Still too small to be able to sex it, but now it is the same size as my other OBT. That one has currently buried itself under some of the tank decorations, so I am expecting a molt from it soon as well!

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Nhandu chromatus, been awhile since this guy's molted. In the process of posing his exuvium

djdeadserious

Arachnopeon
hey guys, super new to the tarantula pet keeping world. I believe my rosea is molting, she is laying on her side instead (180 degrees) instead of completely on her back, is that normal?

jim777

Arachnosquire
My recently 'rescued' A. sp "something or other" just finished molting :) I can't tell yet if it's back to 8 legs or not, but I'm very happy for this one. This was the first T I got specifically because I thought it was doomed if left in the store, and to see it eating and webbing and now molting has made me very happy for it. A Good Day in spiderland!

Wait...it's saying something! It sounds like...yes...like, "Let's Go GIANTS!!!" Pretty cryptic, I'll have to ask Stan about that ;)

EDIT: adding a pic, not sure what the story is with that gray leg but we'll see in a few days I suppose. Maybe it's the new one?

Last edited:

InvisibleFishie

Arachnopeon
B. boehmei sling molted today. :D
It's Molotov's second molt since I've had him.
And both times the molts have come out in one piece.

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Eupalaestrus campestratus molted this morning, sexed female at ~4".

sine

Arachnopeon
One of my Avicularia metallica babies molted today, it should end up around 1''. Just a week after my Phormictopus cancerides, Avicularia versicolor, and Lampropelma violaceopes molted within a couple days of each other. It's been a busy week :D

HoboAustin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My My Aphonopelma sp. "Chiricahua" sling molted last night to be about .5 in today

Jeremya972

Arachnopeon
in the last few days we've had 2 molts!

1.5" P. cambridgei molted to about 2.25"
H. maculata molted, unknown size, can't see very well, stays hidden. still very small