Who molted today?

boxofsorrows

Arachnopeon
My tiny Nhandu coloratovillosus had popped out of it's hole and had just molted when I checked my T's after work, it was still on it's back when I looked in, upright now and must be whopping 1.5cm :)

Popsmoke63B

Arachnosquire
My little A. versicolor molted yesterday, first one of my Ts to molt under my care! I'm very stoked!

yami986

Arachnopeon
My B. vagans molted today and my new G. pulchra molted in shipping, which arrived today. Both are still babies at around 1.25".

SCORPIONNOOB

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My H. mac molted and is a staggering .75 now. His sibling should be molting today or tonight. 1" P. pederseni is pre-molt as well.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The other two E. pulcherimaklaasi molted today. One in the wee hours this morning, and the other while I was at work this evening. They appear to have doubled in size!
Also molted this evening - B. vagans - ate yesterday, molted today.

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Big day today!
S. arndsti juvie and I think I finally got a sexable molt!
P. subfusca LL sling
Both H. mac slings
:D

Danielson

Arachnopeon
my P Regalis molted today! my first T (out of 3) to have molted in my care, very happy :D, molt was 2.5inches , can only guess around 3" now, awesome!

TaylorW

Arachnopeon
my versi sling went onto its back this morning after owning it for too weeks and not eating once lol cant wait to see it have its first meal in 2 days

Mara

Arachnopeon
Itsy, my G. pulchripes just molted. Seems I have to rehouse it soon!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
kinda funny that some of us were talking about them in another thread..One of our N.tripeppi molted...5 inch female.

SCORPIONNOOB

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My other H. mac molted and is about .50 now. We will see how he is after a couple meals, also FINALLY my G. pulchripes bumped up to a staggering .50 and is jonesin for a crix!

satch

Arachnoknight
I missed yesturdays but my female avicularia versicolour molted, which took me buy surprise seeing i just got it in the mail and only had her about 8 days so wasnt expecting that. She looks amazing.

Leora22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Both my B.vagans molted into big ole .5 's lol at least i can see them now lol

T Enthusiast

Arachnopeon
Yesterday, <1inch LP sling molted. Not much growth. I'm assuming the next several molts will really produce some huge spiders though.