Who has been pooped on by an avic?

Have you been pooped on?

• Total voters

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ever since Xanzo told me his avic pooped on him from over a foot away I've been laughing my butt off every time I think about it. So have you been "attacked" by your avic? Be sure to tell a story if it's happened!

Bearo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm a victim :8o
A while after I got my first Ts (2 A. versicolor) a had one in the hand..
at the time i didnt know about their "special powers" so i was chocked as hell..
i was thinking "how tha hell could i do anything wrong with him when he is just walking on my hand".. but i forgot it and a while later i read that they can do this.. some months later he did it :evil:
but he turn out to be male... so... in your face you avic ;) hehe

Randy

Arachnolord
Old Timer
not much story seriously.. i was handling it and suddenly i realise, its butt tilted up a little.. i didnt know at first what is happenong until poop~* i've got <EDIT> on my face.. ugh

Last edited by a moderator:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I was showing off my 3/4" metallica to my hubby. He was standing a foot away and suddenly felt something on his stomach!! He couldn't believe such a tiny thing pooped so far with such accuracy!! Sniper poo!! {D

8SEXYLEGS

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have not been pooped on, but if I was, it woud not bother me. I would just go wash my hands. Hey, maybe we could all train our T's how to use a litter box!(j/k)

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
8SEXYLEGS said:
I have not been pooped on, but if I was, it woud not bother me. I would just go wash my hands. Hey, maybe we could all train our T's how to use a litter box!(j/k)
Hah I don't think you realize how they fire the poo, it probably won't be on your hands. :)

Sting Crazy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I haven't been hit yet, but ive seen my pinktoe fire a shot clear accross the terrarium.

Xanzo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah, it wasn't on my hands when I got nailed, it hit me square in the chest. cops should take shooting lessons from avics ;P

Professor T

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Although my Avicularia have never pooped on me, my G. pulchra does it EVERY TIME. I'm not taking it personal, because she does it to EVERYONE who handles her. :p

Kismet

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'd read about the poop attack stratergy of the avic but had never seen it. My a.avic (who is the T I've probably handled the most) has never done it.

Though both my G.Pulchra and a Rosie have! Not in a targetted way but it always makes me jump because it's so cold - eurgh!!!

Then when I was putting a tiny little A.Purp sling into a vial it was running around like a lune refusing to go in. It suddently stopped mid run, made a circle in the air with it's tiny bottom, took aim and squirt! It was no where near me and it didn't go very far at all but it worked, because I didn't bother her again for a moment - I was too busy laughing!!!

Maybe it'll be less funny when she's bigger :rolleyes:

Though as first line of defense poop beats itchy scratchy hair or a bite...

Last edited:

Lochala

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My C. cyanopubenscis takes a dump on my hand every time I hold her. She'll lay at urd then haul off to a different spot.

LAking

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my A. avic hasn't pooped on me but i've seen her sling poo in her cage. It's kind of cute in a way. She come out of her tube web, sticks her butt up in the air, fires away, then goes back inside her web.

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
my A avic has sniper poo also saw him take out a crickets eyes once then go down and eat it..hahaha...LOL that would funny nah i have not been a victim yet thank god...

cdxrd

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
And to think.. you guys are making me think twice about getting an Avic...

j/k..

I want one.. Just gotta find one and find the $$...

metzgerzoo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My avic is too grumpy to let us hold her so we'll have to wait until she molts. She can sure sling it around her tank though.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I have a great story! I was doing a presentation to a 5th grade class, and walking around with a 3" A versicolor on my hand. I would walk between the rows of desks, and talk about the spider. Well, it decided to let it fly, and hit one of the students on the neck LOL!
I then had to explain that NO, it was NOT venom, only poop! The class was laughing at this poor kid so hard, and I was trying to be serious...but it was impossible. I completely lost control of this class, and it was chaos for some minutes afterwards {D {D