who do you think you is mrderanged???

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was gonna mention the use of such a terrible word but then I realized that every time I have ever done that somebody ended up freaking out about free speech or something. Good call Vayu Son.

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So, now troll is a homosexual insult? Jesus...what are they going to come up with next? :rolleyes:

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
no

Originally posted by Raveness
So, now troll is a homosexual insult? Jesus...what are they going to come up with next? :rolleyes:
not troll, but the words i used, B****, F**, B******, ect
i edited it

James

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
scott can handle it

I am pretty sure scott can handle this kind of stuff ... why does everyone spur it on with their posts... honestly ignoring a f*&kface like that would do the trick a bit better....

hey Jacen is this guy one of your roomies as well?

heh-
looseyfur

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't get this thread, but I shall say something I feel is 75% correct anyway :
Don't Feed The Trolls, Just Call For Scottish Justice Nothing Else

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Vys
I don't get this thread, but I shall say something I feel is 75% correct anyway :
Don't Feed The Trolls, Just Call For Scottish Justice Nothing Else
I agree with that viewpoint, but without quoting them, they can delete the offensive material and the Scottish Justice would have nothing with which to work. Sometimes to catch a troll, you've got to go under the bridge.

Botar

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
now, *that* is a good argument for involuntary sterilization......
Hey, TM, why don't you do use a favor and get out of the gene pool!!

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The funny part is that he does not realize that by banning his IP address, he cannot come on this site with any other name at all.

Stupid people are so funny.

Mark

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: scott can handle it

Originally posted by looseyfur
I am pretty sure scott can handle this kind of stuff ... why does everyone spur it on with their posts... honestly ignoring a f*&kface like that would do the trick a bit better....

hey Jacen is this guy one of your roomies as well?

heh-
looseyfur
No he isnt. Chris was in my room handling one of my tarantulas when that second post was made

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Raveness

LMAO!! love that pic, Rave!!! about pissed me pants when I saw that, I laughed so hard! did she strike a pose specifically for this thread?
=D
Ed

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Botar
I agree with that viewpoint, but without quoting them, they can delete the offensive material and the Scottish Justice would have nothing with which to work. Sometimes to catch a troll, you've got to go under the bridge.

Botar
Good point! , I shall have to refine my theo...no wait, you can always fake quotes...hmm,...that would be low, of course..I wonder if Scottish Justice can see whether posts have been edited?

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Tarantula MAN???????????

I seriously doubt it.

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/2711/looser.wav

Well, I just wanted to say hi and bye because I doubt you will make it past this day on this website...prob not even past this evening if you already have not been banned. Who does MrD think he is???.....He think you be gone ASAP!

By the way...hip-hop gangsta slang isn't a language recognized by anyone who has 1/2 a brain....obviously you are severely lacking in that department.

John
;'?

TarantulaMan

Banned
well I guess I will....

apologize.... Well actually I really shouldnt apologize cause I do this all the time to other message boards just to see how ignorant the responders are( no offense). But I am going to apologize to mrderanged and theraphosa for the insults that I gave them and dont take it personal I was kidding. I shouldnt have even used the slang either since I'm not a black guy by using the N word and stuff. oh BTW I lied about killing the T. Blondi I still dont have a tarantula and if I did my mother wouldnt let me have it in my room upstairs anyway. sorry if I went too far but it was all in fun so I wont get all over your @$$ if you dont forgive me I swear to god It was just a joke so thats it.

:( TarantulaMan

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Why have these boards been swarmed with losers lately? The sad part is that 99% of the people on this board mesh so well, it's just that 1%. Guess there's no way to aviod it.:? :?

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by atavuss
LMAO!! love that pic, Rave!!! about pissed me pants when I saw that, I laughed so hard! did she strike a pose specifically for this thread?
=D
Ed
I found it online...I dunno who it is ;)