White colored creatures about 0.5 mm in my P.irminia sling’s water dish.

Pixels

Arachnopeon
Hi people. Newbie here, both to this site and to keeping tarantulas. So far I only have a P.irminia sling. Today I noticed some very very tiny (0.25 mm - 0.5 mm) creatures in my P.irminia sling’s water dish that seem to be elongated and white in color. They were clustered in the center of the water dish when disturbed but before that they were swimming around individually. I was hoping someone could tell me what they were and what I should do about them. Should I remove the sling from its enclosure and change the substrate? I have to get some new substrate and till then can I keep the sling in a container without any substrate? Or can I wait to completely clean the enclosure till I get the new substrate in a day or two? I’ve attached some pics of the water dish and the creatures.
Update: So I did empty the water dish and put in clean water and after a few hours the creatures were back in the water dish.

boina

Lady of the mites
Update: So I did empty the water dish and put in clean water and after a few hours the creatures were back in the water dish.
Of course. They are in the soil. Still, stop worrying. Nothing bad will happen. If you see little flies flying around try to get rid of those. @EulersK had a great post about that recently. If you don't see flies you have springtails and should congratulate yourself.

Pokie11

Arachnosquire
Those ARE springtails. I have them in some of my enclosures, and they often are in tarantulas waterdishes. If you lightly blow on them, they will hop away, and they group together, when they are on water. They will go in the waterdish again, even if you clean it out. Dont worry about it, they are harmless.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
If you touch the surface of the water and they react by jumping erratically along the surface, they will be springtails.

Dovey

Arachnobaron
They are more than harmless! They are excellent! They eat fungus and discourage mites. You want these guys.