Which Avic is best?

Breeum

Arachnopeon
I couldn't decide on which sling to buy. so i bought 3! A. diversipes 1/4" A. versicolor 1/2", and psal cambridgei 1".

Too everyone who suggested Psal cambridgei; these are the farthest things from handleable! That little sucker is intimidating than my T Stirmi!

NeXus1

Arachnopeon
It's all fun and games with Avics till someone gets shot with poop! Go for a Versi! The color changes from sling to adult are amazing and they have cool personalities.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I couldn't decide on which sling to buy. so i bought 3! A. diversipes 1/4" A. versicolor 1/2", and psal cambridgei 1".

Too everyone who suggested Psal cambridgei; these are the farthest things from handleable! That little sucker is intimidating than my T Stirmi!
Sorry, can only smile currently after having rehoused my P. irminia female a couple hours ago (pictures follow). Never had such an easy transfer with any spider I own. Just love that girl. But yes - they are lightning fast if they want to be. Congrats on your new additions btw. Psalms grow pretty quickly, but their estimated lifespan is also less than a Grammostola (I think around 5-8 years for a female Psalm). However - treat them with respect and always have a lot of open space around you so you can catch them easily again in case they DO run.

PS: At some point I'll have to get a P. cambridgei myself, because I know my GF loves their coloration, but isn't really feeling like starting out with one :)