Where do you guys buy inverts (not tarantulas)

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
I used to see posts in classifieds on this site that were selling things like roaches, millipedes, mantids, etc but not so much lately. Wondering if there are any places to look especially for exotic roaches. Only place I really knew of was roach crossing but after the drama that happened with him idk where to go. Are there are any forums like this one aimed less at spiders?

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Well, you should probably look in the reviews section for information as I don't think we are allowed to recommend sellers here in threads as per the forum TOS.

However, in terms of other forums, you might check out Allpets Roach Forum (<--some good sellers in there), Beetle Forum, Mantid Forum, formiculture.com, etc.

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
Well, you should probably look in the reviews section for information as I don't think we are allowed to recommend sellers here in threads as per the forum TOS.

However, in terms of other forums, you might check out Allpets Roach Forum (<--some good sellers in there), Beetle Forum, Mantid Forum, formiculture.com, etc.

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts
Oh ok my b. Thanks for the forums to peruse much appreciated