what's wrong with my lividum?

†-MarK-†

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello people !

What is wrong with my H.lividum ?

She molted about 2 weeks ago and she is a young adult female . She was fine till today , i open up her cage and i saw her like this .. :(

video1

Then I transffered her to another box . I gently blown on her and she did just this ..

video2

Last edited:

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the jerking motion I've seen with both toxin and bacteria infection. Hope I'm wrong in both cases. Seems like there are losses popping up all over the place this last week.
Rev

Avix4me

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I dont know about the twitching or anything, but it's never a good idea to 'gently blow' on your T (especially with a cobalt!-your lucky that thing didn't go totally PSYCHO on you!) The air hits them, and they feel the vibrations and freak out. I recomend (even if they are, or could be sick) that you don't do it again. ;)

†-MarK-†

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's just the problem . she didn't go psycho, she was fine 2 days ago and was total psycho like cobalts usually are .. I gently blown on her just to see her reactions . don't worry i know what i'm doing ;)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am sorry to say this but she is more then likely going to die. What the exact cause is I am not sure, but any time I have seen that happen the T dies.

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There's a few reports of this on the board...
Basically what everyone else is suggesting.

Just do your best.

And stop blowing on her. It's causing un-needed stress.

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
mark im sorry to hear that. hopefully she'll make it. the thing that sucks is when you know you set them up right, feed them well and something just happens and there gone like that, unfortunet.