What's this rice/wet stuff my B. Vagans is leaving around?

ThirteenthAngel

Arachnopeon
I bought another T! YAY! She is a Mexican Red Rump. When I first saw her at the pet store- she was beautiful! I wanted to get her so bad! I had to wait a month before I got the extra spending cash to get her and when I saw her, I was so sad- her pretty red butt is balding bad and has gone to a cream color. I don't know if she was stressed out at the store or what, but I still got her in hopes she will do better with me. When I brought her home and took her out of her box, I noticed some white rice looking pebbles in a clear liquid ( Almost like water ). It was a very small amount and I was wondering what it was. After putting her in her enclosure, I noticed the next day that there was some more in her water dish. She also had a drop of water or clear liquid on the under side of her body ( She was standing up on the side of the glass enclosure. I saw her in her water dish and hoping this was just a drop of water on her and not a ruptured abdomen? She seems to be fine. She does like to flick hairs alot! The pet shop asked me to get her out of the cage for them and she was flicking hairs on me, which I am sure is why her butt is balding. Anyways, trying to research more on the species and getting alot of mixed reviews of her being aggressive and some saying she is not a aggressive species... any help would be awesome! I'm not getting anything from the interwebs really... Thank you!:biggrin:

hamhock 74

Arachnobaron
Temperment varies from individual to individual, I've got two vagans at the moment one is a 2 in hair flicker who kicks at the slightest disturbance, the other is a 4 inch female who is quite mellow, both are voracious feeders.

ThirteenthAngel

Arachnopeon
LOL.. My BF said it was probally spider poop. I wanted to make sure though! I haven't seen my G. Pulchripes or G. Rosea leave anything like that. LOL!:laugh:

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
Can you take pictures of the cream colored abdomen. Also take pictures of the white pebbles too if you can. I've heard they poop in their water dishes although mine usually poop on the walls.

ThirteenthAngel

Arachnopeon
So glad to hear it is only poop... LOL:biggrin: And thank you very much! She is VERY pretty! Even with a bald butt ;)

JadeWilliamson

Arachnoknight
Favorite species ever (next to P cambridgei)!
You'll freak out when you see how gorgeous they are after a molt in person!