What's the best/coolest looking T in your opinion?

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
So many but out of all choices it would have to be Caribena versicolor. Something about slings and adults I can't get enough of.

Marc Nav

Arachnopeon
Hello I have females
P. Murinus(OBT)
P. Irminia ( Venezuelan suntiger)
P. Vitatta (Ghost Ornamental)
Anybody have males?

basin79

ArachnoGod
For me there's no more beautiful tarantula than an adult female Caribena versicolor.

Luka98

Arachnosquire
For me there's no more beautiful tarantula than an adult female Caribena versicolor.
I got a 1.2 inch sling yesterday couldn't be more happy :D. It's my second T ever and i couldn't have made a better choice even if it's on the sensitive side as far as slings go and those sling colors are amazing but i can't wait to get some adult coloration out of it. Named (hopefully) her Aurora Borealis, seemed appropriate :D

basin79

ArachnoGod
I got a 1.2 inch sling yesterday couldn't be more happy :D. It's my second T ever and i couldn't have made a better choice even if it's on the sensitive side as far as slings go and those sling colors are amazing but i can't wait to get some adult coloration out of it. Named (hopefully) her Aurora Borealis, seemed appropriate :D
Honestly pics don't even do an adult female Caribena versicolor justice. And they look phenomenal in pics.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Can't believe I forget Brachypelma albopilosum, there's something about a fluffy tarantula that just gets me.

miamc12321

Arachnopeon
I don't have any, but I've got to say M balfouri, C versicolor or P metallica. Gods, those colors! So beautiful, and blue! I hope to have one of each in the next two or three years starting with M balfouri as my Christmas present.

Of the five I actually own, Tormund (B hamorii) has the most beautiful colors. But the coolest attitude is my supposed begginers baby Chewy (B albo) who bites and slaps water streams. Threat poses food before he engulfs it. He's actually really cool! I love Chewy's little attitude! He makes me laugh so hard!!! :embarrassed:

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
Pokies are all extremely beautiful and have a certain pop to them, specifically P. rufilata is a favorite of mine and one that stands out. One of the only green tarantulas, has the yellow swoosh marks on the legs, and then the pink/red hairs really pop against the green and overall it is a beautiful tarantula. All of the tarantulas I own are stunning in appearance to me, which is part of the reason why I got them. Save for maybe my A. chalcodes which may be boring to some, but I promise the blonde/dark brown coloration is really nice to look at especially after a fresh molt.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Pokies are all extremely beautiful and have a certain pop to them, specifically P. rufilata is a favorite of mine and one that stands out. One of the only green tarantulas, has the yellow swoosh marks on the legs, and then the pink/red hairs really pop against the green and overall it is a beautiful tarantula. All of the tarantulas I own are stunning in appearance to me, which is part of the reason why I got them. Save for maybe my A. chalcodes which may be boring to some, but I promise the blonde/dark brown coloration is really nice to look at especially after a fresh molt.
I'm the same. All of my tarantulas are stunners. But some are just more striking. My favourite tarantula is my adult female Brachypelma hamorii. Sure she's not as colourful as my Caribena versicolor but she's my favourite.

Marc Nav

Arachnopeon
Look who decided to bulk on me while doing maintenance Almost Got Away close the lid right in time she would have got out if she would have went straight up but she did a few laps around the enclosure till I finally reacted and close the lid before she can start heading up had my heart pumping what an adrenaline

Attachments