What's on Your Tarantula Wish List?

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
P. murinus
A. Geniculatta
C. Darlingi (Marshalli)
I need some terrestrials as the ones I had have all matured male unfortunately, have since died or gone to breed, I let my MM B.Hamorri go for nothing as he was always on the go, never settling, so he had to go and make some babies and have some fun LOL.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
P. murinus
A. Geniculatta
C. Darlingi (Marshalli)
I need some terrestrials as the ones I had have all matured male unfortunately, have since died or gone to breed, I let my MM B.Hamorri go for nothing as he was always on the go, never settling, so he had to go and make some babies and have some fun LOL.
I'm gonna inbox you ;)

basin79

ArachnoGod
I'm finally at the stage where I'm stupidly happy with my 13 tarantulas. I'm certainly not on the look out for any more, although that doesn't mean I won't buy any more. With my recent new addition I now have,

Brachypelma hamorii
Caribena vesricolor
Cyriopagopus hati hati
Chilobrachys fimbriatus
Grammostola iheringi
Grammostola pulchra
Heteroscodra maculata
Idiothele mira
Megaphobema mesomelas
Pamphobeteus antinous
Poecilotheria subfusca lowland
Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli
Theraphosa blondi

All females.

Last edited:

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
I'm limited by the fact that I have a wedding coming up and temperatures here are a bit too high to get anything shipped to here for the next few months. So anything I would get would have to be local and relatively cheap.

Still, my current wishlist is:

Caribena versicolor
Xenesthis immanis
Pamphobeteus sp.
Lasiodora sp.

I'll leave the last two open-ended. I'll get what ever shows up locally.

campj

Captive bread
Old Timer
Easy solution to your problems my friend... Justice of the Peace wedding and FedEx hold for pickup! :hungry:

keks

Arachnobaron
At the moment I am happy with the tarantulas I have, in the next time I won't geht anything. For the future (when my slings doing well in the next months) there are:
Cyriocosmus sp
Aphonopelma chalcodes
Aphonopelma bicoloratum

I had all species years ago, they are great, but it is not easy to get them in my proximity.

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
Easy solution to your problems my friend... Justice of the Peace wedding and FedEx hold for pickup! :hungry:
If we didn't have a great idea for a wedding (ceremony during totality of a solar eclipse), we'd do a justice of the peace "wedding".

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have 3 enclosures to fill so I'll pick up 3 more this year and probably take a break. One enclosure is a large Exo Terra Breeding Box so looking for something that won't burrow since I can't put much sub in it. The other two enclosures are terrestrial/arboreal type. Looking at a C. marshalli and a P. cambridgei for those two.

Turiell

Arachnopeon
I'm getting my last tarantula toward the end of next week and I'm hyper excited about it as it's my number one dream tarantula, a juvenile A. Purpurea female! After her I won't get any more Ts for the rest of this year, and probably for several years after that.

Once I have my A. Purpurea I'll have a total of 19 Ts that I managed to get in just six months, so I think that's enough for a while. Mainly because now I need to focus on finding new enclosures for many of my young Ts, and more importantly I need to redo my room and put up shelves so I'll have room for my babies to grow. So for now no new Ts are planned, except of course my A. Purpurea. So excited to get her! :astonished::D

Graves6661

Arachnosquire
Im still hoping to convince my girlfriend to let me get a P. irminia. Unfortunately, she will only allow me to have two Ts while she is living with me under the same roof...

keks

Arachnobaron
Im still hoping to convince my girlfriend to let me get a P. irminia. Unfortunately, she will only allow me to have two Ts while she is living with me under the same roof...
Two is nothing. Ok. Two more than nothing. But still nothing .... :bag:.
I cross my fingers ^^.

Reest

Arachnopeon
I have these on the way:
Heteropoda venatoria
Chilobrachys fimbratus
Orphaneus sp. "Blue"

And these I'm looking/wanting to get soon:
Heteropoda boiei
Chromatopelma cyanopubescens
Orphaneus phillipinus

Net-casting spider (listed as Deniopis spp)
Some kind of centipede, probably Scolopendra morsitans
Poecilotheria metallica
(sling)
Haplopelma lividum (sling)

Will probably only get like 3 of these max though.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
With the purchase I am making, I have to remove two from my previous list and they are the C. versicolor and E. Sp. yellow.

I will add:

Rare Sp. in the Ceratogyrus genus
N. Coloratovillosus

kevinlowl

Arachnoknight
My wishlist is almost exhausted. Only need the common gimmicks: Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, Ephebopus cyanognathus and Poecilotheria metallica.

Aside from that, I still need to find myself a number of centipedes. They're so uncommon...

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Well my wishlist is going to have to wait. My GBB molted out after mating so no extra spider cash for me....

That P victori will just have to wait...

On the bright side I am still very much enjoying my plunge into pokies. They were very high on my wish list also so no complaints here.

Metallica sling has molted once and about to again. Juvie smithi and rufilata have molted and the rufilata is growing like a weed!

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
I have such a long list whatever I can add to my collection from it I will be happy with some of which includes b.smithi, GBB, g.rosea, t.stirmi, b.albopilosum, b.boehmei,