What's a good beginner webbing tarantula?

KrnSpark

Arachnopeon
I've seen some videos on OBT's, they seem awesome however I don't really like the coloration of them, just their behavior. Are pink toes easy noob friendly webbing spiders?

Endagr8

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Better options (IMO) include H. incei and C. cyaneopubescens.

Crusaderwithgat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
avic avic. This is the only T that I own that I will hold and she makes alot of webbing.

Jim

Satellite Rob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Just about any Avic. are good for beginers.There are a couple with a little
attitude.But even the worst Avic's aren't that bad.

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
GREEN BOTTLE BLUE!!!! If you want a good webber here you go. Any of the avic. genus would be great too. Out of this group I recommend purpurea, and versicolor. A. minatrix is gorgeous, but I don't have first hand experience on their webbing habits.

Yanose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
As a bonus the avics can also shoot poo at you if you startle them.

SandyMuffinCakes94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i have a gbb and its my most precious baby in the world!!! besides my snakie poos and puppers. the color of them are awesome!!!

mschemmy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
GBB You can't go wrong with a green bottle blue. Awesome webbing, awesome color, and fairly easy to care for.

sean-820

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i started with an A. Versi. As an adult, mine only makes a bit of a tube web, but as a juvi, she webbed up the entire containor. My versi doesnt shoot poo, but my avic does. Untill recently, my avic only had a small hammock so it didnt have much webbing. I dont have a gbb, but they look sweet and i would like to get one as ive heard they web alot. Both them and versi`s have lots of colour and who couldnt love the fluffiness of versicolors

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i started with an A. Versi. As an adult, mine only makes a bit of a tube web, but as a juvi, she webbed up the entire containor. My versi doesnt shoot poo, but my avic does. Untill recently, my avic only had a small hammock so it didnt have much webbing. I dont have a gbb, but they look sweet and i would like to get one as ive heard they web alot. Both them and versi`s have lots of colour and who couldnt love the fluffiness of versicolors
+1 for the Versi. It's funny, Sean, that yours doesn't crap all over you. Mine thinks I'm it's personal Charmin roll.

the_mask86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
+1 for GBB. they're awesome webbers.

not to say obts arent, but those little devils shoot way too fast, and coloration wise it bows out to the gbb, unless of course if you're mesmerized by the star patterns on the obt's carapace.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
GBB hands down, heres one of my two gals undressing.

PIG-

Anthony Straus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Chilobrachys sp. are another option...my C. huahini can web up a storm, but has recently decided she prefers digging holes.