What T's are you looking forward to getting when you get some money/parents let you.

qpLMBqp

Arachnopeon
I'm in middle school, so obviously both drawbacks get me. Once I get money, and my parents say so, I'm looking forward to getting a GBB, B. Smithi, H. Lividum, L. Parahybana, A. Veriscolor, A Geniculata, G. Pulchripes, and maybe a B. Vagans. Won't be getting a few of those till I'm out of the house thanks to size and venom.

Gilberator

Arachnosquire
I think a GBB and an OBT are next on my list. I have a 2.5" female A. francki coming this morning :D technically not a T but a 8 legger nonetheless!!!!

Billeh

Arachnosquire
I'm ATM moving to Michigan, and completely sold my collection </3 but I'm hoping when I settle down financially, I'll get a very large collection. I want a bunch of pokies, a bunch of Avicularias, 2-3 GBBs, some Grammostola and Brachypelma and of course, an M balfouri.

qpLMBqp

Arachnopeon
I'm ATM moving to Michigan, and completely sold my collection </3 but I'm hoping when I settle down financially, I'll get a very large collection. I want a bunch of pokies, a bunch of Avicularias, 2-3 GBBs, some Grammostola and Brachypelma and of course, an M balfouri.
Florida to Michigan? Holy crap!

M. Balfouri's are nice looking. Good choice.

Billeh

Arachnosquire
Florida to Michigan? Holy crap!

M. Balfouri's are nice looking. Good choice.
Lol thanks! Something about them being so rare and expensive just yells "GIMMIE GIMMIE" in my head..

I'm moving at the end of November.. Right when it starts to get really cold up there apparently.. I'm gonna freeze to death!! Lol

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
P everetti or H robustum are the expensive ones that I would love to get if I had the funds (for the spider and importing).

Kazaam

Arachnobaron
I'm looking forward to getting a Iridopelma seladonium and a Aphonopelma behlei.

Money isn't an issue, but no one sells these species.

Osmo

Arachnosquire
GBB. i was going to get one this week but instead ordered a G. pulchra because I really want a T I can get docile. most of mine are for show.

Anansi12

Arachnosquire
Oligoxystre diamantinensis M. balfouri, Xenethis sp., E. uatuman, A. bicoloratum, P. pulcher, another P. metallica, H. incei, A. bicegoi, E. olivacea, Holothele sp. "Norte de Santander"

Iridopelma seladonium and Aphonopelma behlei.
no one sells these species.
O_O must...have..

As for my desired eight-legged inverts: Heteropoda boiei, Heteropoda lunula, Acanthogonathus pissi, Linothele megatheloides, Sicarius hahni, Sicarius terrosus

Scar

Arachnosquire
A gbb will prolly be my next if I don't impulse buy another one first. I also would like to start a poeci collection with a P. regalis.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Still on my list:

New-Worlds:
Avicularia juruensis
Avicularia metallica
Oligoxystre diamantinensis
Iridopelma seladonium
Brachypelma emilia
Pterinopelma sazimai

Old-Worlds:

Psednocnemis brachyramosa
Poecilotheria metallica
Ceratogyrus marshalli or darlingi
Monocentropus balfouri

Much later probably:

Lampropelma violaceopes

Guess my focus isn't anymore "NW only"...so much for "jumping onto the band-wagon" lol :D Yes, yes...you guys were right, Chad, Michael, JFB...

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
I guess next on my list is, P,ornata, another OBT and H,lividum, I love NW but my OW give me a challenge, If anyone is living in the UK I am looking for the above species.

Callum93

Arachnopeon
I would say an OBT and something like an L. parahybana, I just don't have the space for something that size currently

JungleCage

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is a great species, But i dicorage you if your parents are afraid of venom. The venom is very potent, And an aggresive level of 9 out of 10, Not for the faint of the heart.
H lividum was my first old world and it was a crash course in defensive/aggressive spiders I had no idea they where that mean. I'd stay away from h lividium and obts for now. Pokies have bad venom but are much calmer in my experience.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DoctorBones

Arachnopeon
Avics! Avics! Avics! :D

Have my new A. avicularia that I've been posting about - need more from this genus. I really want a purpurea, a versi, and a metallica, just for starters.

EDIT - forgot to add...in my case it's "when my wife lets me" :D She's not so thrilled about the arthropod invasion force and its beachhead downstairs. I think I'd better lie low for a while and let her get used to the menagerie as it currently is.

Hapalopi

Arachnopeon
I would kill for a B. auratum! I'm also on the casual lookout for P. irminia and A. brocklehursti. I love my little collection :)