What tarantula do you next want to get

Ian14

Arachnobaron
As said before, I'm concentrating now on bigger enclosures for my existing collection. However an I mira would be a welcome addition, as would an S crassipes.

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
I wanna get an Arboreal, maybe a Caribena Versicolor. I'm a noob tarantula keeper and they are beautiful and pretty easy to keep.

scooter1685

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I want the Theraphosinae sp. Panama. The compulsion to buy one is so strong I'm actually almost itchy thinking about it. It doesn't help that they're available right now in the US.

I can't get one because I have 35 spiders. I promised my wife I wouldn't have more than that at any one point in time, so unfortunately I can't pick one up. There just isn't room for more at the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to find some for sale in a couple of years. :unicorn:

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
After my recent influx of tarantulas I shouldnt want more but...

I would love to explore dwarf species more. I have overlooked them previously and just got 2 species which I'm really enjoying so far, particularly the N. incei sling I have. It completely webbed up its pill jar within a day and has such a voracious appetite!

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Are you known fo
I want the Theraphosinae sp. Panama. The compulsion to buy one is so strong I'm actually almost itchy thinking about it. It doesn't help that they're available right now in the US.

I can't get one because I have 35 spiders. I promised my wife I wouldn't have more than that at any one point in time, so unfortunately I can't pick one up. There just isn't room for more at the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to find some for sale in a couple of years. :unicorn:
Are you known for being good at math? Just throwing out loop holes. They are pretty awesome. 😉

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just picked up a P. Metallica and an M. Balfouri. Two of my most wanted Ts from the beginning

Metallattorney

Arachnopeon
I have been searching for Pterinochilus Chordatus slings, but I haven't been able to find any. Our local guy has no connections that have had any of these species and internet search results only turn up out of stock notices.
Check the classifieds here.

thedragonslapper

Arachnosquire
Tough question. The last time I actually bought a new T was over 6 years ago, a large P. cancerides (previously unowned species for me at the time) from a Repticon that unfortunately died of unexplained cause 😔.

My one and only T now is the G. porteri (formerly “rosea”) I got as my very first one 12+ years ago. There are many species I fantasize about getting though I don’t currently have any real plans to realize it. Medium to large terrestrials are my favorites. B. emilia and/or B. hamorii/smithi would probably be the tops of my wishlist. Docile sweethearts and I love their colorations. A. chalcodes and T. alboposus for similar reasons. As would A. geniculata, L. parahybana or G. pulchripes for something both big and flashy.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. One of the great things about the T hobby is that there are so many different species with different colors and personalities to choose from there’s something in it almost for everyone.

Lazaru

Arachnopeon
I have 16 and more than happy with what I've got , I won't be buying anymore for a good while

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
well I wasn't in the market but I was working a show....
P rufilata to replace the one we lost, P formosa and P vittata plus a P sazimai.