What T would "fit" in this enclosure?

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
Your little GBB looks cute in her new enclosure am sure she will grow into it, thanks for the pics.

Bobafett2k6

Arachnosquire
I'm new to the hobby, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Is that water dish considerably larger than the spider? If so, isn't that a bit risky?

Can't tell if there's water in the dish though.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Is that water dish considerably larger than the spider? If so, isn't that a bit risky?

I said the same thing when I saw those pics. The poster should consider placing some pebbles in the dish so there's no worries about that.

Legion09

Arachnoknight

The water dish is roughly the same size as the GBB..maybe a hair larger. I'm not too concerned with her at that size...plus I already glued it in last week...>.>...lol Now if the spider were say a half inch or smaller...then I'd worry about it.

Bobafett2k6

Arachnosquire
The water dish is roughly the same size as the GBB..maybe a hair larger. I'm not too concerned with her at that size...plus I already glued it in last week...>.>...lol Now if the spider were say a half inch or smaller...then I'd worry about it.
Fair enough!

By the way, that's a beautiful little spider, they're on my "list of spiders I'd love to own"! Nice setup you have there too.

Legion09

Arachnoknight
Fair enough!

By the way, that's a beautiful little spider, they're on my "list of spiders I'd love to own"! Nice setup you have there too.
The GBB was probably the second spider on my "want to own" list ever since I got into the hobby...but they were either sold out here at Ken's shop or only available ordered. I have a thing against paying for shipping...no reason..just...extra money spent...and since I'm in Southern Arizona, most the time the LAG would be void due to temps. So I just held off on it until Ken got more in his shop. :)

johnericcalica

Arachnopeon
i suggest psalmopoeus sp..^^
for me..slings are not good for large enclosures..you will hava a hard time finding your cute gbb..