What species and sex is my AFS?

Beezlebubs

Arachnopeon
Hi I found my scorpion Onyx after he escaped and also some measures have been taken to prevent further escape attempts. I think it was because his cage was a bit too wet now that I think about it so I'm letting it dry out slightly. I have had him for about three months now. Anyway I want to know the exact Heterometrus species, he was labeled spinifer, I think it's silenus from things I have seen here. I'd also like to know the sex because I'm not exactly sure what he is, but I think male because of the genital opurculum however you spell it the oval thing. Anyway here's pics, don't mind me holding him like that in the one picture. I haven't seen people do it so I'm assuming now that you aren't supposed to do that, he is not handled often and has only been held like that once. Also knowing the instar he's in would also be nice.
IMG_8765.JPG
IMG_8527.JPG IMG_8534.JPG

MoonlitMonster

Arachnopeon
I can't be confident on the species but it looks male, they have longer and more pectinal teeth than females

Photo attached is for an emperor scorp but it gives a good visual of what I meant.

Attachments