What packing do you use for trade???

zm378205

Arachnopeon
Hi all,
I just had a quick question on how you guys pack up slings just for a temporary transfer. I have 10 obt slings that I am taking to the local reptile show for a trade. My question was should I use the "straw" packing method, Individual deli cups, or just one rubber maid container??? Just wondering what method people used the most.

Thanks for the input!!!

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If I'm doing a local trade I just put them in deli cups so the person receiving them can see them. I don't pack them the way I ship them. It's been my experience that people prefer to see what they are getting an it's not always convenient to unpack something to look at it.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If I'm doing a local trade I just put them in deli cups so the person receiving them can see them. I don't pack them the way I ship them. It's been my experience that people prefer to see what they are getting an it's not always convenient to unpack something to look at it.
Ditto.
PIG-

zm378205

Arachnopeon
Perfect. Makes it easier on me anyway. Where do you guys get your deli cups, can I get them at say walmart or I know that a liquor store would sell them for people who use them for jello shots. Let me know where the best place would be to pick some up