What new T's did you get?

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
Thought I'd give this a try. If it's already out there please just point me in the right direction and I apologize.

Today I got two very tiny, cute Brachypelma albopilosums.

Your turn!

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
One Pelinobius muticus, and the teeniest, tiniest Acanthoscurria geniculata I've ever seen. P. muticus had to be peeled out of his packing. A. genic was straw packed and came barreling out of that straw when I unplugged it! The whole spider isn't much bigger than the exclamation mark at the end of the last sentence.

sugarsandz

Arachnosquire

I got an A. purpurea at the Wasatch Reptile Expo last Saturday!
So awesome!
I also got a T. from the Wasatch Reptile Expo last Saturday, it was a lot of fun and so hard to choose! I got a 4" B. Smithi! She's a little skittish but I'm getting used to her, my other T. is a G. Rosea, I've had her 5 months. I really want another but I'm going to wait a while. What vendor did you purchase from?

---------- Post added 10-03-2012 at 11:45 PM ----------

I also got a T. from the Wasatch Reptile Expo last Saturday, it was a lot of fun and so hard to choose! I got a 4" B. Smithi! She's a little skittish but I'm getting used to her, my other T. is a G. Rosea, I've had her 5 months. I really want another but I'm going to wait a while. What vendor did you purchase from?
I also now realize that you posted that comment a year ago, oops! I went to the expo this year lol. Wow do I feel dumb!

---------- Post added 10-03-2012 at 11:49 PM ----------

---------- Post added 10-03-2012 at 11:45 PM ----------

I also now realize that you posted that comment a year ago, oops! I went to the expo this year lol. Wow do I feel dumb!
Ok so now I see that you did post this recently and I was looking at the join date, jeez I should get more sleep.

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
I received my Augacephalus ezendami from ken the bug guy today. Well, it is with my gf. I will be getting it in a couple hours.

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
I love the feeling of getting something new in the mail!

The anticipation. Is it okay? Is it still alive? And then it bursts out of the packaging!

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nothing :(

I told my partner that when I go to Ottawa to meet him after he comes back from deployment that I am going to drive to Montreal to pick up some new T's from Tarantula Canada while I am waiting for him to show up.

Him "No you wont...
Me: (already starting to feel defensive about him telling me what I will and wont do)
Him: "Youre scared of driving in Montreal".

Darn, why must he be right? :(

Legion09

Arachnoknight
Well...most recently I picked up my GBB sling and B. albo sling from Ken the Bug Guy as his store is here in town with me. :D I also trade him random spiders I collect around the house instead of them getting the RAID treatment my brother and his wife want to use.

This weekend is the Tucson Reptile Convention though..planning on bringing the family with me...gonna be fun times and might even pick something up if there is anything....

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
So the store is in Montreal?

If you wear your yoga pants HE might take you there :p

He should take you anyway though!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well...most recently I picked up my GBB sling and B. albo sling from Ken the Bug Guy as his store is here in town with me. :D I also trade him random spiders I collect around the house instead of them getting the RAID treatment my brother and his wife want to use.

This weekend is the Tucson Reptile Convention though..planning on bringing the family with me...gonna be fun times and might even pick something up if there is anything....
We are curious if that show is going to be worth the drive for us,as we are not really into reptiles..Hmmmm

Legion09

Arachnoknight
We are curious if that show is going to be worth the drive for us,as we are not really into reptiles..Hmmmm
I'm not sure...never been before....but it has some kid centric activities and is cheap....Not sure I'd make a drive for it...but hey...can always do it for the road trip value..lol

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We only head to Tuscon when absolutely necessary.LOL...And in all honesty we probably won't even go to the Mesa show in Nov,and it is 1.5 miles from our place...Last year it was more or less a Ball Python show(or so we were told) Pretty sad that the East Coast guys have monthly shows and here in Az we have 1-2 wack shows a YEAR.

NoSBoH

Arachnopeon
A few weeks ago I received an order of 4 Chilobrachys Fimbriatus slings. I gave two to a friend and keeping the others two. They web a ton already and they show some skittish speed. Can't wait for them to grow.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yay! One P. cancerides, obviously famished from his trip, nailed a cricket immediately, a tiny A. metallica shipped with a beautiful acrylic enclosure, and one 1.5" OBT, who enjoys making me sweat already. Thanks Jamiestarantulas and Anastasia from net-bug!

annabelle

Arachnosquire
I got her from Rockstar Pets. I saw a B. smithi like that at J. mugleston exotics. Is that where you got yours at?

sugarsandz

Arachnosquire
I got her from Rockstar Pets. I saw a B. smithi like that at J. mugleston exotics. Is that where you got yours at?
I got mine from Rockstar Pets as well, I only wished that they had her in a taller deli cup with substrate because my husband took the interstate home and I could feel her abdomen bumping the bottom of the deli cup ever so slightly when we'd go over a bump. I made him go so sloooooow, he was ready to kill me because I kept cringing as if she was going to explode. I'd have felt horrible if she got injured but thankfully we got her here unscathed!