What kind of interesting foods do you feed your Blue Death Feigning beetles (Asbolus verrucosus)

Piercedro4ch

Arachnopeon
When you look up fruits and veggies to feed your death feigning beetles, you usually get the same results "apples, strawberries, lettuce, carrots" those are the typical ones I've seen. So I was wondering what interesting foods do you feed yours? And do you know of any confirmed poisonous foods for them. :)

GemTheBirder

Arachnopeon
My desert beetles get cucumbers, apples, carrots, oats, fish food pellets, Repashy, and Crested Gecko fruit paste. I leave a milk jug cap of oats in at most all times, the other stuff I alternate between a few times a week.

Dead Blue Deer

Arachnopeon
My death feigners get prep scraps of whatever is being made for dinner that night... could be mushrooms, daikon radish (they really like this!), broccoli stems, carrot pieces, and so on. I work at a grocery store and am sometimes able to bring home produce scraps for them, most recently they had apricot and seemed to enjoy it. When the prickly pear fruits ripen, they get bits of those, too.

BepopCola

Arachnobaron
Frozen roaches or snell-o are probably the most interesting things I feed them.