What is the prettiest T genus or T in general to you?

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
Poecilotheria as a genus, but for a particular species I'd have to say M.balfouri is the most beautiful in my opinion. Keep in mind poecs and M.balfouri are both OW and not beginner species though...in case this is a veiled rec thread.

cantthinkofone

Arachnodemon
THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL! This will probably start some argument but honestly poecs arent my cup of tea. they are very nice however most tapis, ephebopus, avicularia, and a couple others are my favorites. color doesnt always matter.

ironmonkey78

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
There are a ton of T's that are beautiful but the more I look into them the more I like the Aphonopelma genus. So much variation in both size and color.

PlaidJaguar

Arachnoknight
Xenesthis is definitely stunning, as is Cyriocosmus. Of course my personal favorite genus is Avicularia, but there are a whole lot of really stunning Ts out there. :)

Femangel

Arachnosquire
I would also say Poecilotheria genus. However all t's are beautifull in their own way. I have a freshly molted B. klaasi and she is just the prettiest thing ever!

Yentlequible

Arachnoknight
This is an impossible question as there are too many to choose from. I love nice flashy Ts like Pokies as much as anyone else, but for some reason I still love brachys. A very simple beauty to them. Baumgarteni, auratum, smithi, and emilia especially.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL! This will probably start some argument but honestly poecs arent my cup of tea.
No reason for an argument. It's a matter of taste, and there's enough tarantulas in every size, shape, color, markings, behavior, etc to suit every person inclined to spiders. Poecilotheria are definitely not a good fit for every person and every situation; most peple should never own one. EVERY tarantula is a beautiful and fascinating animal.

SeanSYW

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The P. subfusca highland is by far the best looking T species out there (in my opinion)

Kinkyskink

Arachnopeon
This is an impossible question as there are too many to choose from. I love nice flashy Ts like Pokies as much as anyone else, but for some reason I still love brachys. A very simple beauty to them. Baumgarteni, auratum, smithi, and emilia especially.
I love B. Auratum. They are absolute beauties. Wish they weren't so expensive....

giantisopod

Arachnopeon
For some reason I'm completely in love with Stromatopelma calceatum (even though I don't own any OW Ts). I think my admiration for them is due to a combination of their markings, their hairiness and their posture... just fab. It's also hard to beat an OBT for being strikingly coloured. Of the NW Ts, I think B. boehmei is beautiful, and my A. versicolor was incredibly bright blue when he/she was younger.

klawfran3

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ephebopus murinus is hih in my wish list. Just gotta get a little more experience in and ill get one. I love th contrast on their legs.

McGuiverstein

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ornithoctoninae! (and Poecilotheria)
Ornithoctoninae is a subfamily ;).

Why hasn't anyone said Ceratogyrus? Unfortunately I only own darlingi, but I love the appearance of all of the different species.

I also like Chilobrachys fimbriatus.. And I agree with those that said L. violaceopes and M. balfouri.

Oh yeah and A. ezendami. Sorry, you probably gave a limit to our number of choices. I'll stop.