What have you sold to buy spiders?

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I was just wondering what the most outrageous thing people have done to get money for spiders: stealing, pawning, selling, foodstamps, welfare checks, stealing spiders???

I just trade spiders for spiders when I am jonsing for something new but don't really have extra cash laying around when I need that "new spider fix".

What do you do?

What would you do for a P. metallica?

Jon

Peloquin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I sold my Bass guitar a few years back and got a load of spiders/ scorps with the cash.

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I tried to sell clothes and stuff on eBay for spider money, but then I needed it for more important things, like food. :(

Then there are the Tarot readings which I'm trying to build a clientele for, and my Cafepress.com stores... and I'm thinking of having a garage sale to see if this time I can actually spend the $$$ on bugs. I still want a versi bad. :D

Greensleeves

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Used to slings of anything id bred after clearing out all tho film pot and jam jars id use the money to buy more just differnt ones :? logic at its best id say ;P

word

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Peloquin said:
I sold my Bass guitar a few years back and got a load of spiders/ scorps with the cash.

as a professional bass player, i need my basses to make money to buy more tarantulas :D

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
woijchik89 said:
If I've ever owned a gaming system I would have pawned it.
:eek: *gasp*! Sell a gaming system!? Never!
(I have SNES, N64, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance SP, & PS2.)

As for myself, I have sold plasma, in the past.
Peace, light & eternal love..
Gillian
)0(

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i did that when i was in the army it seemed pretty lucrative at about 250-300 a month. (i did it for 3 mos) now i have a nice scar on my arm makes me look like a herion addict. never did it fot t's though.

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Gillian, You did pack the PS2 with the T. blondi didnt you?? Did I forget to mention that as part of the deal?? ;) I wanna play SILENT HILL!!!!

I trade reptiles for Tarantulas :D

Michelle

spidergoddess

spidergoddess
Old Timer
I've sold basketball cards and used the money for tarantulas. Better a bunch of slings than a couple of Yao Mings. :D

woijchik89

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Gillian said:
:eek: *gasp*! Sell a gaming system!? Never!
(I have SNES, N64, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance SP, & PS2.)

As for myself, I have sold plasma, in the past.
Gillian
)0(
Heh Heh

I'm too cheap to buy a system if i feel like playing PS2 I'll go to one of my freinds houses (depending on the game I wnna play)

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
OldHag said:
Gillian, You did pack the PS2 with the T. blondi didnt you?? Did I forget to mention that as part of the deal?? ;) I wanna play SILENT HILL!!!!

I trade reptiles for Tarantulas :D

Michelle
Uh, oops! No, no I didn't. But, I did pack a bunch of really nifty newspaper with her.. ;P

And we now know how you get YOUR tarantulas; reptiles! ;) {D
Gillian
)0(
p.s., PS2's are supposed to go down to 129.99 in a few months. Myself? I think the price on them is going down in preparation for PS3.

Zombie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I sold a bunch of cd's a few years back to by a group of P. formosa juvies. The worst part is that 5 of the 6 turned out to be males, and the female got stuck in a molt about 3 weeks ago. And died.

sniff.

At least I burned copies of the CD's.
But now I can't listen to them without remembering.

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
zombieagogo said:
I sold a bunch of cd's a few years back to by a group of P. formosa juvies. The worst part is that 5 of the 6 turned out to be males, and the female got stuck in a molt about 3 weeks ago. And died.

sniff.

At least I burned copies of the CD's.
But now I can't listen to them without remembering.
You're making me sad....

Tranz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Once I tried selling my body on a street corner, but by the end of the day I ended up owing money.

Arachnogeek

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Maybe instead of selling your whole body, you could just part it out. Anything you have two of or can live with out. :D

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just spend money that I am tryin to save. Doesn't make any sense, does it? I shouldn't spend what money I have, but the fever can get really intense at times.