What has been your favorite pet spider?

Duriana

Arachnoknight
Just wondering what has been your guy's favorite species of spider to keep?

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
Either wolf spider because their easy to care for and eat well or the black and yellow garden spider because of thier awsome take downs but it's a shame black and yellow garden spiders die in winter and then you can't really find them until late summer

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Currently a Geolycosa gogosa and a Hogna coloradensis.

SaraFuret

Arachnopeon
I Love my Wolf (at home), and at work I love G. pulchra (to handle), L. parahibana (when she's making web), B. smithi (to train), T. blondi & T. stirmi (feeding)... Love all my 50 new (borrowed) babies! Sorry... I'm loving this new experience with Ts so much that, when they leave the Center next year, I realy think I'm going to cry (or leave my job and go with them)! :embarrassed:

Duriana

Arachnoknight
I love my Kukulcania hibernalis. They are extremely long-lived and low-maintenance.

I'm waiting to find one of these. They seem very interesting.

I Love my Wolf (at home), and at work I love G. pulchra (to handle), L. parahibana (when she's making web), B. smithi (to train), T. blondi & T. stirmi (feeding)... Love all my 50 new (borrowed) babies! Sorry... I'm loving this new experience with Ts so much that, when they leave the Center next year, I realy think I'm going to cry (or leave my job and go with them)! :embarrassed:
What kind of center is it :rofl: sounds amazing

Little Grey Spider

Arachnoknight
I keep audax and I love them. But I had a Paraphidippus aurantius and a Phidippus cardinalis once- both males- and they were wonderful. A joy to keep and look at AND they were quite amenable as far as handling. :happy:

Deb60

Arachnosquire
My first T which is an Eauthlus sp Red . So cute , nosey and always on the move .