What happens when my Freebie T dies during shippment? HAS this happend 2 you?

Its420Somewhere

Arachnopeon
I believe the question asked in the original post was answered to the best of the communities knowledge, I think this thread should be vacated before people start getting banned. I'm not sure there is any more to contribute here. I'm going to leave this thread now, but I wish you all a goodnight.

Be nice everyone, remember a few harsh words may lead to a ban.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
I believe the question asked in the original post was answered to the best of the communities knowledge, I think this thread should be vacated before people start getting banned. I'm not sure there is any more to contribute here. I'm going to leave this thread now, but I wish you all a goodnight.

Be nice everyone, remember a few harsh words may lead to a ban.
they keep posting and im just trying to explain! i was confused that a LAG purchase had a casualty, its unlucky in a way but lucky because it was the freebie??? guess it evens out

---------- Post added 01-10-2012 at 09:17 PM ----------

im going to stop now and come back on here in morning.... for my pre-workout

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Admin Note:

Keep Dealer names out of this thread. They are for reviews only (in the review forum). No more name calling. No more language violations. No more crap, period.

Now to be on topic, I will voice my thoughts. If something dies during shipment, contact the seller. See what they have to say. Polling the public is not going to get you to a resolution any quicker. You can not get money back for something you did not pay for. That doesn't even make any sense. Now asking for a replacement for the freebie is a possibility. However, do not expect it to happen, hence the word "free". If the seller wants to offer that to you, well that is up to them and props to them for it. But it would not take anything away from their business ethics if they chose not to. You need to understand this clearly. No one ever has to replace a free item. The LAG is for paid items only, never a freebie (only at the seller's discretion).

The only opinion that truly matters here is the seller's. I would start there.

Debby

Jared781

Arachnobaron
Keep Dealer names out of this thread. They are for reviews only (in the review forum). No more name calling. No more language violations. No more crap, period.

Now to be on topic, I will voice my thoughts. If something dies during shipment, contact the seller. See what they have to say. Polling the public is not going to get you to a resolution any quicker. You can not get money back for something you did not pay for. That doesn't even make any sense. Now asking for a replacement for the freebie is a possibility. However, do not expect it to happen, hence the word "free". If the seller wants to offer that to you, well that is up to them and props to them for it. But it would not take anything away from their business ethics if they chose not to. You need to understand this clearly. No one ever has to replace a free item. The LAG is for paid items only, never a freebie (only at the seller's discretion).

The only opinion that truly matters here is the seller's. I would start there.

Debby
i basically sent her an email before i even went on here and said thank you very much but..... then i said anyways should i keep them in the vials they came in or re house them?
insinuating i had no problem with it.. then the post on here: what i meant by refund was replacement! i obveously was not talking about refunding money when i didnt even by it
i guess i just chose my wording wrong, and a few people read it the wrong way!

patrickbull

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
what i meant by refund was replacement! i obveously was not talking about refunding money when i didnt even by it
i guess i just chose my wording wrong
Even so, that is still a little ridiculous.....

Shipping and supplies cost money. It would be different if they could just hand you another freebie, but they would be out of more money than the b. albo is even worth just to ship it to you.

ijmccollum

Arachnosquire

Debby
Yo! All listen up -- I wish I could like, "triple like" this post.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
short and sweet... NO REFUND ON CASH (which im sure you were expecting).. Possibly, the seller would have replaced the dead freebie. i recently have had ts die due to being lost 2weeks in transit, and the dealer volunteered to replace the whole order despite NO LAG. there ARE nice people out there. i feel you posting a thread like this wont be helping you get a replacement though.

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
Small sling B. Albos are only worth around $5 from what I've noticed. It wasn't a rare one. I agree that it doesn't really take much to get people going on this site, so you probably should watch the way you put things. Anyways, good luck. :p