[Inquiry] What are the best pet stores in AZ based on variety of reptiles and inverts?

furball677

Arachnosquire
I'm looking for a pet store with a large variety of invertebrates and reptiles.

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
I've never bought from him, but I'm pretty sure Ken the Bug Guy is based out of AZ

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ken the Bug Guy in Tucson is good. I've bought from him before.

Dovey

Arachnobaron
Definitely check in with Jared at Reptile Mogul in Tempe. He usually has a good selection of invertebrates and probably the most significant reptile offerings in Arizona--as well as his not-for-profit serpentarium, which is a collection of venomous and/or rescued illegals that is available for tours and school trips. His merchandise is not inexpensive, but he has what I believe to be the most comprehensive collection available in Arizona. He also carries a huge assortment of invertebrate habitat options.

If he doesn't have something you're very interested in, he has good connections to breeders and can probably get it for you.

I've purchased two ball pythons with very specific genes from him, along with any number of invertebrates and stacks of habitats. He is a ball python breeder, so if you're interested, realize that he doesn't display everything. In fact, usually what is on display is just the tip of the iceberg. When I was there last, he had a huge rack of baby and juvenile balls behind the counter, as well as a rack over on the side of the store. You have to ask if you are interested in a specific morph--but I bet he's got it.

Last edited: