wats this>

Scolopendra55

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's a mole cricket. If you still have it keep it on a 50/50% mixture of sand and peat and give it lettuce and other leafy vegetables.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
kinda of cool ah.. hehe fun to watch ... funny looking guy.. possible to use as feeders?

finman31

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I really wouldnt use them as feeders unless you are lucky enough to be over populated with them.I have only found a couple in my lifetime.I think they are hard to find.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hah alrgh then i gues i will be jus keeping it for fun since its eating veg. anyways any one knopw how big it grows to? mine is ard 2.5-3cm... ??

thanks.

jojobear

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
finman31 said:
I really wouldnt use them as feeders unless you are lucky enough to be over populated with them.I have only found a couple in my lifetime.I think they are hard to find.

I was born and raised in Kentucky and yes they are hard to find there. I now live in South Florida and they are much easier to find here. They are also very abudent in Brazil I wa sthere for 5 weeks last year and they were everywhere and one of the guys on the trip was totally creeped out by them. So guess who had one in his coffee cup every morning? :rolleyes:

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha they sure look nutitious to me ! hehe thats y i even suggest using them as feeders... how big do they grow jojobear./ wats the biggest youve seen?

PERIKIN

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

his latin name is gryllotalpa gryllotalpa,in spain they are in extintion danger.is very difficult to find one of them.regards walton!!