WARNING:(PitbullMiller)Jonathan Miller)

KoffinKat138

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i recently had a post in the Classifieds for a Jungle Carpet Python
in The ad i was looking to trade for a "Female" Brachypelma Smithi/Emilia,

i got a PM from Pitbullmiller that said he had a Brachypelma Emilia that he garenteed Female

"Hey Blake, it was sexed from a molt by the previous owner(LLLreptile)and she looks female to me as well.

Thanks
Jonathan Miller"

well turns out,after trading him the Jungle carpet Python and $37.65 cash out of my Pocket, to Ship it to him.

HE Sent Me A Male
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=162537

after PM'ing him the link,he said the most he could do would re-fund my shipping.

its Been a Week now and He Has Still yet to Reply to me after sending him PM's

and im still waiting

i have Really Got Screwed Over on that trade
so if he ever offers to do Business with you.......DONT!!!!

pitbullmiller

Arachnopeon
hey everyone

Hey everyone I normally don't reply to this kinda stuff but thought I should defend my name a little.

I may have made a mistake with the spider even though the spider was a female that I have produced a sac from and also have had for a little more then 3 years.

I just wanted to let everyone know why I told him I would only refund him the shipping cost.

2 days after receiving the carpet python I tried to feed it a mouse and then after almost 4 hours of trying to get the mouse down with little success and little to no movement from the snake I called my reptile vet. Well long story short and more then $450 dollars later I had a dead snake. After going to the vet and a few x-rays later I found out that the snake had a broken neck and one side of the jaw was also broken. It was also blind in the left eye from an eye injury a long while ago(the vet speculated). The snake was also very underweight even for a carpet. But the snake died because of the fact it couldn't straighten out its neck to sallow and ripped open its esophagus as it tried to force down the pray and bled to death.

But anyways even after all this I was STILL willing to refund his shipping cost but told him I need a few days because now after the vet for the snake I am broke as hell.

I do have all pics and documentation of my sac with the B. Emelia however it still wouldn't PROVE that that is what was shipped to Blake. I also have all the documentation of my little vet visit. But I'm not wasting anymore time on this matter. I just think if your gonna run someones name into the ground you should at least be honest.

Anyway Blake I will refund your shipping cost when I get paid on Friday.

Thanks everyone and sorry about the rant!

-Jonathan Miller

KoffinKat138

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
pitbullmiller; I also have all the documentation of my little vet visit. But I'm not wasting anymore time on this matter. I just think if your gonna run someones name into the ground you should at least be honest. [/QUOTE said:
if your going to come out here and say all this stuff about my snake that i sent you being Messed up,you better have all the proof to back up your words.

i think its only fair for everyone to see the "Vet" Bill ;)

Have a Nice Day.

Last edited:

KoffinKat138

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
if the snake had a broken neck and jaw,how would have been able to give me this while i was packing it???

here's the only pic i actually took of her..

Last edited:

KoffinKat138

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i could understand how taking a snake off your arm could be an explanation.but there is No way that when i sent the snake to him it had any broken bone's.im pretty sure this is just his defense of me posting a Review about him.We both had the Animals for 5 days until i made this post about him,then he wants to come out and say this stuff about the snake.All i can say is im just waiting for him to log back on AB to read this post so he could show the so called "vet" bill that he has but didnt want to show in the first place.so after his last post/log in on 9/10/09 all i can do is just wait.