WARNING: DrGigglez666 AKA VIVALABAM716

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is my first Negative review. I've dealt with quite a few people on AB. Never had any problems with anyone.

Justin Kirby (Vivalabam716 who is now drgigglez666) is a very strange guy. I made a mistake by trusting him and giving him my phone number. I am not one for going into details but this guy seems like he is suffering from schizophrenia. He would call me at 1am and start asking me questions. Then when I answer his questions he would say... Man your really pissing me off. I dont know what this guy's problem is but I highly recommend not dealing with him. He is Dishonest and Very Very Strange. He already has 4-5 Negative reviews under Vivalabam716. I wish I would have read his negative reviews before Dealing with him.

He owes me $15. And I think $15 is a good trade to get rid of this guy.

He lives in LEXINGTON, VA His zipcode is 24450. I am sure he will make another AB name so Watch Yourselves when Shipping to V.A.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!

Thanks For Nothing "Homie"

Staley

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
To add to Staley's review:

Let me first start out by saying this guy starting messaging me on Instant messanger not to sell me anything, but to FLIRT with me. And made some highly innapropriate comments at that.

He told me he didn't have ANY T's and was looking to get into the hobby again.
I later (As in two days later), posted a WTB ad and he responded with a PM stating he had a ton of T's for sale and was giving me prices. When asked about the contradiction, he tried to cover and say he actually did have some left and had forgotten to mention them.

After this, he IMed me a few times more, flirting, before I had to block him.

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
jeez

i am surprised you could even understand his im.his skills in vocabulary were quite hard to follow when he pm'ed me.wished i would have caught on by it.but i guess we all learn the hard way.haven't had any problems with anyone on boards but twice,and both were real young
andy

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He contacted me through AIM to make small talk, which ended in him offering spiders for sale. It sounded fishy and then I came across this thread. The guy is out to get people if he can. Beware

kingfarvito

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
he offered me four semanni (sp) and then i saw in one of his FS adds that he had sold them to someone else right after i sent money

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
he imed me a few times about a month ago asking if i wanted to buy some of his tarantulas. i wasnt interested anyway, but i didnt think anything of it. now im pretty creeped out

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I made the mistake of buying from this guy back in mid-January without doing a background check on him. He promised an albino pacman frog and gave me an address to send the MO to (second mistake). It never arrived. Two weeks later I demanded to know what was going on, and he said he'd had family problems and was shipping out the next day. Again, no shipment. I've been trying to contact him ever since, just wanting to get my money back. Of course, he's refusing to even acknowledge my messages.