Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so this was definitely done on purpose by the bug.....??? LOL

wow...

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Cool! Every bug that walks through my house gets covered by dust and looks like that:eek:

NixHexDude

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It looks like someone covered it in glue before it rolled around in the dust. Very cool

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
An army of these and I wouldn't have to clean up. I like the way they leave their antennae clean so they can still sense their environment.

ErinKelley

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well I've decided that maybe I'll keep this guy around for awhile. Or maybe til he matures. I threw a cricket in with him last night and OMG he was on it in like .5secs! Hungry!
Definitely a cool little bug.

blazetown

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I've seen these every once in a while at my dads house. I could never figure out what they were though. It makes sense that they would be an assassin bug ,because I found a different black species there frequently.

ErinKelley

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yea, there is a link right above the photos with some info and a pic of an adult. I vaguely remember seeing something like the black adults but can't be sure..

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
Yep, the adults are all black with wings. As adults they dont need to get all dirty since they think that they are tough at that point. Rocken cool buggers!

arachnidgirl

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've seen a few of these in southern Ontario, Canada when I visited my mother. They are cool looking.