versi help please!

rosco1585

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey guys my versi sling is secreting an orangey liquid..i think its coming from its mouth...but im not sure..
is venom supposed to be orange? it looks neon!
i dunno what it is..

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
more info please!
What size is your spider, when was it's last molt? What position is it in, and is it otherwise acting 'normal'? What and when was it's last meal?

rosco1585

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
uh.....its about 1-1.5 inches
it moulted about a month ago..and its on the wall of the container..and there s a big drop of transparent orange liquid on the side of the container as well...
it was walking around today...and it hasent eaten in awhile..cuz its abdomen is really plump and big..so i wasnt worried..it ate..maybe last monday...
it hasnt eaten since..and i only feed it crickets..

rosco1585

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im pretty sure its coming from the mouth now..cuz i can see another droplet forming from its mouth..ive seen this happening with my boehmei sling around the same size..but it wasnt orange...

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
hmm...I've never seen anything orange...only clear. I'm sorry, I wish I had an idea, but I do not. I hope it doesn't have a parasite or something wrong internally...but I've never heard of orange fluid.
Is it acting normal otherwise? If so, you can only wait and see...

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
Post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ild like to see this....have no clue what it is but i have 3 versi's and two i raised from tiny .4" slings.....very wierd sounding, please pst pics.....

rosco1585

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sorry..i dont have a digital camera..the best i can do is a blurry web pic
maybe ill try it later i got school now
but thanks for ur concern