Amazing dont you think?

I'd love a few dozens running around my house ^^

Rob883226

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
genious_gr said:
Amazing dont you think?

I'd love a few dozens running around my house ^^
Yes, that would be interesting. Instead of a bug zapper and army of jumping spiders!

Predator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wouldnt mind having a few dozen of them living out on my front porch. I hate mosquitos with a passion.

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
According to the article, they like mosqitoes that are already full of blood. Personally, I'd prefer a biocontrol that's effective BEFORE the mosquito bites.

Wade

AfterTheAsylum

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Mosquito prevention? Get some dragonflies. Mosquito control? Get the jumpers. Wait... did I just hear of a movie called The Frog on a commercial just now? Anyway, cool spider. I wish jumpers were like.... 6 or 7 inches.

Malkavian

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Soulsick said:
Mosquito prevention? Get some dragonflies. Mosquito control? Get the jumpers. Wait... did I just hear of a movie called The Frog on a commercial just now? Anyway, cool spider. I wish jumpers were like.... 6 or 7 inches.

That'd be awesome...set a mouse hopper free across the room..watch the spider pounce on it from 20 feet away :D

TRowe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Soulsick said:
Wait... did I just hear of a movie called The Frog on a commercial just now? Anyway, cool spider. I wish jumpers were like.... 6 or 7 inches.
HAHAHAHA!!! No, it's The Fog, but I'm sure it's just as promising as any "B" movie called "The Frog" would be.