ups , fedex which is cheaper for shipping overnight?

melijoc

Arachnopeon
Im gonna be selling some of my ts soon so i was wondering which of the two carriers is cheaper for overnight shipping?

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you visit their websites you can estimate shipping costs based on the weight and dimensions of the package and the origin and destination.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
In my opinion, your best bet would be to call both companies and give them a quick run down of your situation... to get the most descriptive answer

mark e sic

Arachnosquire
I always wondered... do you let them know that what you are shipping is a tarantula?

melijoc

Arachnopeon
What does a typical transaction cost u guys? Ive been watching alot of t packaging videos but none of them mention how much it would cost to ship ovr nite

Jared781

Arachnobaron
I currently "reside" in Vancouver, BC.. and TarCan my GO TO dealer although they're from Montreal! so the shipping for me costs $49 flat
Most of my orders a around $150, (As if i only bought 1 Specimen i would end up paying more for the Shipping then the actual Ts) AND thats why I have accumilated 12 Ts in 4Months ..... So I basically spend 1/3 of that sum n shipping.. which is sort of high yet i cant complain too much as Martin & Amanada are DOMINANT people!