Question uploading photos

JillGig

Arachnopeon
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to upload a photo..is it possible to upload photos on a smartphone? I was able to upload my profile pic..but I can't figure out how to create an album and upload pics to it..

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
You are unable to create an album for photos. You have to choose an existing album when you go to upload a picture. To get there, click on the Gallery tab at the top of the page. Then on the top right hand corner, click on "Add Media".

And yes, you can use your smartphone :)

JillGig

Arachnopeon
You are unable to create an album for photos. You have to choose an existing album when you go to upload a picture. To get there, click on the Gallery tab at the top of the page. Then on the top right hand corner, click on "Add Media".

And yes, you can use your smartphone :)
Oh thanks! So your saying in order to make your own album, you first have to upload to an existing album..so I can rename the album after? I'm so sorry to be a pain with these questions..haha

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
No, you can't make/rename/move/do anything to existing albums. Only moderators can do that. You are only able to upload to existing albums.

Note that as you upload, you'll have your own "album" of sorts. If you click on my name and hit "Media Page", then you'll be taken to every photo I've uploaded. But you're unable to organize it at all, your photos will just be dumped in there.

JillGig

Arachnopeon
No, you can't make/rename/move/do anything to existing albums. Only moderators can do that. You are only able to upload to existing albums.

Note that as you upload, you'll have your own "album" of sorts. If you click on my name and hit "Media Page", then you'll be taken to every photo I've uploaded. But you're unable to organize it at all, your photos will just be dumped in there.
okie doke! Thanks so much!

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Now if someone would come up with a fool (me) proof method of organizing pictures... I've been studiously plugging away at ~350 GB of pics for 2 years now. I've got about 18 GB organized and only.... 380 GB to go. (I'm shoveling poo against the tide)