updated pics of our H.Giggas slings/eggsac

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Here are some updated pics of our H.Giggas slings.....they molted again and are about 1" in diameter and are about ready for sale.....rob

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The are really adorable Rob. I have been super busy lately so I didn't get to congratulate you on your sack, but please accept my congratulations now. The babies look great!!!

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sooo cute! Your gonna have to put me down for at least one of those little ones! My H gigas is on the top of my list right now as far as personality! Congrats and I'll be watching for them to so on sale!!:D :D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The are really adorable Rob. I have been super busy lately so I didn't get to congratulate you on your sack, but please accept my congratulations now. The babies look great!!!
Thanks Mina....rob

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
so looks like your batch is small?? good job regardless..

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
so looks like your batch is small?? good job regardless..
There's about 200+ slings...but mom's only 5 inches....not too bad...they've all molted again and are now running around eating like crazy...rob

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They are a beauty and will grow fast if fed well and kept with high temp. Their burrow constructions are amazing!

pato.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
They are a beauty and will grow fast if fed well and kept with high temp. Their burrow constructions are amazing!

pato.
I agree......they doubled in size with this last molt.....and the mom's tunnels are right next to the glass and the tunnels are amazing....rob