Two-tailed T. falconensis born

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
if it was able to molt to 2i, i doubt that it will have problems on molt, since 1i molt seems to be harder than the 2i because they need to fall on the ground and cling back to mom's back, on 2i the only problems on molt is when it dehydrates or if it hide on a very tight place and started molting.

but i think nazgul will treat his little baby like a king... or if we are lucky it may turn to be a queen... :p

alkarlosse

Arachnopeon
You are one lucky... guy :p

I can't really believe you got such an interesting specimen :)

And I can't really wait to hear answers to Thaedion's questions.
And I can't really wait to see if it passes that down to offsprings, though it probably won't if it really isn't something genetic.

Nazgul

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi,

and I thought these would be the answers to Thaedion´s questions :D
...the right tail seems to be the dominant one, although I didn´t have time to watch the specimen sting prey yet. Both tails can be moved independently. There are no deformities apart from the fact that both metasomas are consisting of only 4 segments...

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Let's see, the hard part for the little guy is going to be squeezing both tails through the single segment at the same time when it molts, right? I really hope it makes it. I'm glad I don't have it. I'd probably take care of it to death like over watering a plant.

ectic

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What a super killer :) Nice scorp , hope it makes it to adult.

Zman16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Does he still have both tails? Show pics if u still have him.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wowy, thats soo nice looking. I hope all gose well for that little one.

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
that's really awsome! first an scorp with 2 stingers, now another one with 2 tails.. what's next?:? :?

Mark Newton

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Two metasoma's means 2 x anus. I wonder if it will use both...:confused: It will be really interesting if it lives to maturity...good luck with it. Would be interesting to see how it controls both, will it have independant control over both?

Aillith

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That is awsome. I hope it all goes well.

@Mark XD The only person to mention a double anus and it had to be an aussie XD I spat my drink across my screen when I read that.

woodson

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh my God!
It is my first time to see so rare alive scorplings!
It's so interesting that he has 2 tails. Can he live well with 2 tails? Hope it can grow healthy...
:) :)

Nazgul

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Two metasoma's means 2 x anus. I wonder if it will use both...:confused: It will be really interesting if it lives to maturity...good luck with it. Would be interesting to see how it controls both, will it have independant control over both?
Hi,

that was exactly the problem. The specimen has died in instar 2 after having been fed a few times, most likely because of faecal blockage.

Status
Not open for further replies.