T's n Scorps beng injected with the other's blood?

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok ... i been asked a weird question by one of my mates n couldnt answer it so here goes ..........

What would happen if you injected a scorpions blood into a tarantulas blood? And vice versa.....

I dont know if he means one of the more highly venomous scorps into NW or OW T's or vice versa or what ...... just a general question I think ... I have asked him to elaborate but he knows nothing about ANY T or scorp .... so a totally general question i would say .... and he is not answering my more specific questions to him about higher venom scorps or OW T's ... NM T's or what ....

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah i know I spelt "being" wrong after i submitted ... my bad

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry ... my typing is bad... that's what 2 bottles of malibu and half a bottle of aftershocks do to you on a birthday bash at home lol ... happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeee lol ... sorry ... please get back on track lol :)

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Haha what?!

I only get those kind of questions from my little nieces and nephews or little kids in general! Also get a lot of "who would win in a fight, a tarantula or [insert animal here]?" :)

Any any rate, I don't know how invert blood works or how that much different to our own it is (aside from the obvious) but I would think coagulation of the blood would happen.

Or you could tell him It would produce a new hybrid creature that with the qualities of both! A scorantula! ...Or a tarapion. :p

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
that's what 2 bottles of malibu and half a bottle of aftershocks do to you
oh ok. That explains a lot! Impaired posting is usually not a good idea. But yeah, happy birthday! :D

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha what?!

I only get those kind of questions from my little nieces and nephews or little kids in general! Also get a lot of "who would win in a fight, a tarantula or [insert animal here]?" :)

Any any rate, I don't know how invert blood works or how that much different to our own it is (aside from the obvious) but I would think coagulation of the blood would happen.

Or you could tell him It would produce a new hybrid creature that with the qualities of both! A scorantula! ...Or a tarapion. :p

Hahahah that made me laugh ... i thought it was a stupid question but worthy of posting because it was certainly one that I had never heard of or seen anywhere and not here on the boards lol

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
But happy birthday.
Thanyou ... it is a stupid question but still worth the pondering ... and not a question that had crossed my mind before ... I did search and there was nothing like it so I thought I would submit it

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well im gonna go on a limp and say that the resulting would mostlikely end on the death of both becouse of the others blood being diffrent. in people of large quantities of blood are mixed wiht out being the same blood type one will be destroyed leving horendous mess....( im a little "sick" too) :)

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
What would happen if you injected monkey blood into a human?

Or pig blood into a horse?

Come on now. REALLY?

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't know about that but in TKG they mention someone injecting tarantula blood into a mouse. I guess it was toxic to the mouse but don't know what the purpose would be..

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't know about that but in TKG they mention someone injecting tarantula blood into a mouse. I guess it was toxic to the mouse but don't know what the purpose would be..
Whoever did the injecting probably thought the venom could be found in the blood (just guessing...it's been years since I looked at my copy of the TKG). In other words, a silly experiment.

Teal brought up a good point about injecting blood from one species into that of another species. Not a good idea. I'm sure the point will be lost though and there will be a three day argument on the topic.

Ranty

Arachnopeon
Ugh.....

Ok I might be reaching with this but...... What I think her friend was trying to ask would be more of a genetic thing. If by combining both genes would we have one deadly as hell Tarantula... Am I close to what your trying to ask?

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Injecting (mixing) the blood of two different species would have an adverse effect on the health of both species and would serve no real purpose that I can think. If you're thinking of mixing genetics then gene splicing could produce a transgenetic variant to produce a better T or scorp, but the cost and benefit don't pair up so it won't happen. Much of the food we eat is transgenetic. I read science used a gene from a cold water fish and put it in tomatoes to make tomatoes more frost tolerant.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok ... i been asked a weird question by one of my mates n couldnt answer it so here goes ..........

What would happen if you injected a scorpions blood into a tarantulas blood? And vice versa.....

I dont know if he means one of the more highly venomous scorps into NW or OW T's or vice versa or what ...... just a general question I think ... I have asked him to elaborate but he knows nothing about ANY T or scorp .... so a totally general question i would say .... and he is not answering my more specific questions to him about higher venom scorps or OW T's ... NM T's or what ....
Yep,you MUST be drunk...

Radamanthys

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Morning...

"Well, let's visit AB... What the heck?? i posted this?? Oh man, this is so stupid! :wall: :wall: :8o :8o "