True Spider Breeding Projects?

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
So I got two wc Trues about 2 months ago and got 2 egg sacs from them. The picture is of my Hogna miami which looked promising here but either the mom got hungry and ate the babies or the panty hose I covered the holes with was absolute garbage. Last time I checked I couldnt find any babies :(.
A few weeks after I noticed the wolf spiders sack my Phidipus regius layed a sack but abandoned it 2 weeks later. The sac was totally dried up... I was adding moisture to the enclosure but obviously not enough.. Hopefully they will double clutch :sorry:

IMG_20190510_093729.jpg

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So I got two wc Trues about 2 months ago and got 2 egg sacs from them. The picture is of my Hogna miami which looked promising here but either the mom got hungry and ate the babies or the panty hose I covered the holes with was absolute garbage. Last time I checked I couldnt find any babies :(.
A few weeks after I noticed the wolf spiders sack my Phidipus regius layed a sack but abandoned it 2 weeks later. The sac was totally dried up... I was adding moisture to the enclosure but obviously not enough.. Hopefully they will double clutch :sorry:

View attachment 309582
Maybe they dispersed and are well hidden in the substrate? How long after you took that pic did you check again?